Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Match Ratings : West Ham United 2-3 Leicester City - Vote Now

5 hours ago, M0901 said:

Didn't watch but I hear Benny did well which is good to hear.

He did very well. Calm and composed. His first touch is very good and he can get the ball out clean. Good performance from him.

29 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Dude with all due respect, buzz off.

A shame players like Mahrez are supported by people like you.

Since when does a goal score and 2 plays directly linked with a goal merit a 6/10?

Kasper 9 two saves won us the 3 points.

Back 4 all 7s

Albrighton 8 outstanding attacking on first half and work rate/defensively second half

Drinky 6 not a bad game, but a few needless free kicks given away.

Ndidi 7 broke up play well kept it simple.

Mahrez 8 a goal and an an assist, first half had his swagger back, second half chipped in well defensively

Vardy 7 got his goal, didn't stop running.

Okazaki 7 Vardy is a better player when he plays.

Musa 4 didn't do anything, gave the ball away cheaply poor.

Slimani 5 see above, slightly better should have scored.

Chilwell 6 steadied things down, an old head on young shoulders.

West Ham 5 meh, 

Referee 8 thought he was excellent, got almost every decision spot on. Chose to keep his cards in his pocket well played.

5 hours ago, ZeGuy said:

He did very well. Clam and composed. His first touch is very good and can get the ball out clean. Good performance from him.

He did well most of the time, and grew into the game, but I think his poor marking allowed West Ham's second. Still an 8 from me. 

If you don't give Kasper a 10 for his performance today then I'm not quite sure what else you could to do prove your worth.

He was absolutely sensational again and I just hope he stays with the club for as long as possible as we build for the future.

The rest of the lads put in a good performance, they started the game bright and took advantage early on. You could see they were buzzing with energy after the Sevilla game but we did peter out totally in the second half. That was understandable after Tuesday's game but I thought bringing on Slimani and Musa wasn't the best decision. Both out of form and not the best players to have on when trying to protect a lead, Musa has never shown anything to begin with. They were pretty useless and their attitude stinks. The rest of the team were working their socks off and you just want to see them at least close the ball down with a bit of vigour having come on for a few minutes to help relieve pressure. I would have preferred to see more legs in midfield to try and wrestle control back of the ball and the game. Apart from that Shakey has done a great job so far and our first away win of the season was always going to be a bit tense. 

Schmeichel - 9

Huth & Albrighton - 8

The rest - 7 Everyone had a good decent game.

Shakespeare - 7

Ref - 7

West Ham - 6 They played well second half. 

Good first half. Second half we were pinned back in our own half. The players looked out on their feet exhausted.

57 minutes ago, Koke said:

Schmeichel - 9

Huth & Albrighton - 8

The rest - 7 Everyone had a good decent game.

Shakespeare - 7

Ref - 7

West Ham - 6 They played well second half. 

Good first half. Second half we were pinned back in our own half. The players looked out on their feet exhausted.

3 games 9 points 9goals the boys are back boom

3 hours ago, oadby.fox said:

If you don't give Kasper a 10 for his performance today then I'm not quite sure what else you could to do prove your worth.

He was absolutely sensational again and I just hope he stays with the club for as long as possible as we build for the future.

The rest of the lads put in a good performance, they started the game bright and took advantage early on. You could see they were buzzing with energy after the Sevilla game but we did peter out totally in the second half. That was understandable after Tuesday's game but I thought bringing on Slimani and Musa wasn't the best decision. Both out of form and not the best players to have on when trying to protect a lead, Musa has never shown anything to begin with. They were pretty useless and their attitude stinks. The rest of the team were working their socks off and you just want to see them at least close the ball down with a bit of vigour having come on for a few minutes to help relieve pressure. I would have preferred to see more legs in midfield to try and wrestle control back of the ball and the game. Apart from that Shakey has done a great job so far and our first away win of the season was always going to be a bit tense. 

Re: Musa and Slim whilst I wouldn't have used them as subs, I prefer Gray and Ulloa at the moment. I think we need to give them some more time. The change since Craig took over must be like them joining a new club. For everyone else it was like putting on a pair of comfy old slippers. They have had 6 months of turmoil and confusion with CR pushing them in one way and now Craig telling them to go out and play like last season. These boys weren't here last season. This season has been a mess and both have had niggly injuries and haven't benefitted from years of conditioning by our excellent sports science dept.

Give them time and get behind them, they are Leicester players and all players deserve unconditional support.

Ref was a 9. One of the best in a long while tbf - it was a frantic, high energy game and he let it flow when he needed to without letting obvious fouls or bookings go (or bring too pedantic and overly penalising players).

Excellent refereeing performance.

2 hours ago, Sampson said:

Ref was a 9. One of the best in a long while tbf - it was a frantic, high energy game and he let it flow when he needed to without letting obvious fouls or bookings go (or bring too pedantic and overly penalising players).

Ref did well, although he looked like a Matt Elliott 

2B676B20-EA37-433E-BA7B-F0A28A2DB1C0-361-000000EFA990D380.png

5 hours ago, Sampson said:

He was very poor for me. Consistently got everything wrong. Two times he tried to play an advantage and it didn't work, one time where he didn't give us a free kick and then about 40 seconds later blew and gave it... I could do on. I don't rate East at all and can tell why he was dropped from the PL.

Kasper 9 - World Class saves

Back 4 all 7s

Albrighton 7

Drinky 6 - Thought he was quite sloppy at times.

Ndidi 7 broke up play well kept it simple.

Mahrez 8 - Always dangerous.

Okazaki 8- His link up play and ability to hold the ball is superb. We look better when Shinki is on form.

Vardy 7

Musa 2 - What's the point.

Slimani 2 - Would be nice if he tried to jump.

Chilwell 6 - Bright.

Shakespeare 6 - Thought we invited pressure second half and his subs were wrong.

West Ham 5 - Poor.

Referee 3 - Inconsistently poor.

Archived