Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

Ah wow, that looks great.

At the game I couldn't help but be negative about it, where I was sat it just looked like a mess, could not tell what the fuck it was meant to be and I couldn't read the banner either but I take it all back after see the photos, well done.

At the game I couldn't help but be negative about it, where I was sat it just looked like a mess, could not tell what the fuck it was meant to be and I couldn't read the banner either but I take it all back after see the photos, well done.[/quote

From the Family Stand it looked brilliant.

Well done to all involved, very impressed.

At the game I couldn't help but be negative about it, where I was sat it just looked like a mess, could not tell what the fuck it was meant to be and I couldn't read the banner either but I take it all back after see the photos, well done.

From the Family Stand it looked brilliant.

Well done to all involved, very impressed.

Yeah, I bet it did, bet it looked great from everywhere bar the first few blocks of the corners either side closest to the KOP, simply down to my positioning it didn't look too impressive, nothing else, but like I say looking at the photos I take all that back.

The 1st one they did I could see well and work out what it was meant to be, being as complex as this one was I had no chance! lol.

Well done once again though!

If the streams missed it, not sure motd will show it. They use the same streams. Will be Fvcks off if it's not on.

My screenshot near the top of the last page is from the NBC stream. They got it a bit - enough, though they could have gotten it better I think.

Edited by FireFox