davieG Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 I guess that's what all the pundits will call us after our televised double (triple for pedants )
Fox92 Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 I'm just thankful James doesn't take any of our set pieces anymore.
foxes_rule1978 Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Well, the set plays were excellent yesterday... best we have been in years
st albans fox Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Hopefully Southampton will waste all of their training time this week preparing to defend set pieces.
lgfualol Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 I missed the first goal because I saw we had a corner and clicked on another link. The one time I do that and we actually score from a corner. Mental.
Larry_LCFC Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Only dangerous when albrighton takes them. His cross from any angle is lethal.
ousefox Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Still crap defensively with Kasper. Another one against Chelsea.
LAprice_ Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Interesting that Albrighton took the corner to be honest. I'm sure we were using out-swingers in the game vs Chelsea. Usually that would've been a left-footer with Albrighton taking them from the other side.
dmayne7 Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Still crap defensively with Kasper. Another one against Chelsea. You're blaming Kasper for the Chelsea one? He pulled off a world class save from that corner.
Sol thewall Bamba Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 With Wes, Was, Huth and Leo all up there, we should be causing problems! As mentioned before Albrighton's delivery is fantastic, reminds me of Guppy.
iancognito Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 With Wes, Was, Huth and Leo all up there, we should be causing problems! As mentioned before Albrighton's delivery is fantastic, reminds me of Guppy. I was just thinking that. Watch Albrighton's deliveries yesterday and then watch a video oif Gups in the Derby 4-0 game. Very similar ability & stance when taking them.
Danizen Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Well, the set plays were excellent yesterday... best we have been in yearsWe were great but let's not forget how unorganised and uninterested Newcastle were during the deliveries.
Beliall Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 I missed the first goal because I saw we had a corner and clicked on another link. The one time I do that and we actually score from a corner. Mental. i almost did that, im glad i didnt
Larry_LCFC Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 If only Albrighton had started the rest of the season like everyone was screaming for. The guy is class.
Dan Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Albrighton & Huth make a significant difference. Fans were spot on all along about Albrighton. I really like him.
RedSoxUK Posted 3 May 2015 Posted 3 May 2015 Glad to see Albrighton in the squad as that RWB type player. He's not even looked defensively weak most of the time. We scored a proper corner goal, I think our second of the season - and a nicely placed free kick goal by amazingly Wes. But over the course of the season we've conceded so many easy goals from corners and free-kick situations, think the Newcastle game evened that out a little.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.