tom27111 Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 She's done it.. Single handedly!!!! Almost, the other hand was working the balls. Maybe even slipping a cheeky finger in the arse
Sir Shep Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 We still need a Rachel QPR thread though, keep this up and she'll keep our form up.
Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I'm a fan of the woman, big time, but we can drop this now we're safe.
Charl91 Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I'm a fan of the woman, big time, but we can drop this now we're safe. How else do you want us to get to the Champions League next season?
Sir Shep Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I'm a fan of the woman, big time, but we can drop this now we're safe. No way!
justfoxes Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Amazing how she kept us up!!!!!!!In more ways than one in some of the posters replies KEEP RACHEL RILEY OUR GOOD LUCK CHARM !!
weller54 Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I'm a fan of the woman, big time, but we can drop this now we're safe. Wash your mouth out!!!
sylofox Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Amazing how she kept us up!!!!!!! I think she could keep me up for the rest of my life. Colcityfan before you say anything Fvck Off lol
sylofox Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I'm a fan of the woman, big time, but we can drop this now we're safe. Fvck off she will take us into the champions league
elvis f kennedy Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 It's actually John Leguizamo. Both deserve credit.but I'd rather sniff Rachel's undies than his.
merlin1969 Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 I'm a fan of the woman, big time, but we can drop this now we're safe. you gay ??
NeilLCFC Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 I'm a fan of the woman, big time, but we can drop this now we're safe. How dare you!
Aus Fox Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Maybe we should send her thank you cards... Would be great if she got hundreds, or even thousands throught the mail.
Guest Col city fan Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Does Rachel Riley actually know she is our leading lady (well, her and Vicki Vixen).
iancognito Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Rachel out on the town tonight, celebrating her role in our success. Cheers love
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.