Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

The Championship - 2015/16 Stuff It In Here

LivelyFickleArkshell.gif

It's a great goal and they play some great football..but it doesn't prove anything. They haven't scored enough goals this year and it's something Aitor will have to remedy. Bamford has gone back to Chelsea, Vossen has gone back to Genk (and I can't see boro buying him for £3m) so they've only got Kike, who's a bit of a donkey.

They need two strikers and a left winger attacking wise, plus a RB, GK and probably another CB.

But Wednesday are ****ing shite and belong in L2.

lol if Wednesday belong in League 2 (a division I don't have think they've ever dropped to), where the **** do Charlton belong! Some shit regional league sponsored by a builders merchant lol

Wednesday are shite. They are now owned by some rich people but their squad is still below average and their manager isn't exactly brilliant.

They'll be nowhere near the play offs again.

Wednesday are shite. They are now owned by some rich people but their squad is still below average and their manager isn't exactly brilliant.

They'll be nowhere near the play offs again.

Stevie May is a decent player.

Wednesday are a big club but they, like Leeds, are complete nobodies on the pitch at the minute.

Think both clubs, obviously Leeds, have struggled with success possibly because of the 'background scenes' like ownership issues etc.

Wouldn't mind these two in the PL, than Derby/Forest.

Thank fvck we're out this League. Spent the early years of my Leicester supporting days from 2005 onwards with the pinnacle being 5th place in the 2009-10 season until we romped it and the thought of returning to the once-great-now-soulless clubs of Leeds. Forest and Bolton is literally the worst thing I could imagine below physical torture and death.

Looks extremely weak at the moment. I reckon Rotherham will get midtable and that's saying something. Preston will be lower midtable as well and hopefully MK Dons will go down with 0 points and -120 goal difference and carry on that until at least the Southern Premier League. Perhaps another return to League One for Leeds?

Archived