Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

The Championship - 2015/16 Stuff It In Here

Thank fvck we're out this League. Spent the early years of my Leicester supporting days from 2005 onwards with the pinnacle being 5th place in the 2009-10 season until we romped it and the thought of returning to the once-great-now-soulless clubs of Leeds. Forest and Bolton is literally the worst thing I could imagine below physical torture and death.

lol

Fancy Brighton go alright this season. Need to bring in some players - Hughton can make the team his own with a full pre season. Might have a little bet on them to finish in the top6.

lol if Wednesday belong in League 2 (a division I don't have think they've ever dropped to), where the **** do Charlton belong! Some shit regional league sponsored by a builders merchant lol

You are right we have never been in the bottom division.

Lamby still the site joker I see.

Stuart Gray sacked

Some guy called Carlos Carvalhal favourite to take over who is apparently connected to one of the top agents in the game. As much as I want to see Wednesday being successful again I hate the way football has changed.

Just read hes joined rotherham, no disrespect to the millers but his plight has been strange, many touted him during his time here as a future england left back, personally i felt he was a little over rated, and as childish as it sounds, am quite pleased his career has hit the buffers, since he thought he was alot bigger then the club, i know hindsight is a wonderful thing, but i bet he looks at us now and thinks "what a mistake"

Just read hes joined rotherham, no disrespect to the millers but his plight has been strange, many touted him during his time here as a future england left back, personally i felt he was a little over rated, and as childish as it sounds, am quite pleased his career has hit the buffers, since he thought he was alot bigger then the club, i know hindsight is a wonderful thing, but i bet he looks at us now and thinks "what a mistake"

No one touted him more than himself. And that was his problem

The only reason he was touted was because he was the 2nd youngest player to ever play for England U21s after Rooney, which only happened because of injuries and a dearth of choice at LB.

Many of us saw him as our weak link during our League One campaign and didn't rate him and the time.

Archived