Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

The Championship - 2015/16 Stuff It In Here

Considering he flew to Italy to talk to them, it definitely happened.

Definitely not due to his ability, more of the fact his father (now his agent) played for them.

Huh?

I don't get what you're saying? I know we are talking about Tom Ince being past his prime? I'm saying he never had a prime...

I quoted a post saying this- Derby signed Paul Ince. That must have cost them a lot. Therefore I took the piss out of the typo by saying he is well past his prime!

I quoted a post saying this- Derby signed Paul Ince. That must have cost them a lot. Therefore I took the piss out of the typo by saying he is well past his prime!

lol sorry man I am confused. I can't see a typo. Forget it. I am bleary eyed!

We both make valid points. Derby are cvnts

We've just spent around £2.1m on a real football player

The most we've spent on a player in about 15 years

Who?

Who's that? Think I'll be going a few times this year; ex uni mate supports them and gonna try and get back up to the North as much as possible.

Winger Marco Matias from CD Nacional in the Portuguese Primeira Liga:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-weds/sheffield-wednesday-owls-snap-up-matias-1-7349134

The rumoured transfer fee is even higher - £2.2m.

Who?

Who's that? Think I'll be going a few times this year; ex uni mate supports them and gonna try and get back up to the North as much as possible.

As MC Prussian said, a winger from CD Nacional. Think he was second top scorer in the division only behind Jackson Martinez  :D

Carvalhal properly introduced at a press conference today and it sounds like we might be spending a bit more on English players, but let's see!

Also just seen we've bid/had a bid (£4.25m) turned down for Daryl Murphy

"Big spending Sheffield Wednesday"?

:D  :D  lol

You'll soon be public enemy number one in that division lol

Good luck to you, hope it works it out, been far too long. 

Archived