Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
benpicko

QPR (Home) - Match Thread

It's promising, that's for sure.

We might only be a couple of good quality signings away from really establishing ourselves as a Premier League side. :)

Mahrez is looking impressive

We have some properly direct, exciting players in this team. I remember thinking during the Burnley game back in September how much we had going forward, it's baffling why Pearson kept the shackles on for so long.

Thanks.  Just heard the second goal.  Not happy Foxestalk isn't working and I'm paying for it!

Yes, I wish the club would switch from the rank amateurs that run the foxesplayer some other clubs seem to do their own or use other companies so surely City could. I don't mind paying for access but do object when I have paid and they don't deliver.  

so do we want hull down or them to score last minute to send the toon down lol lol

Toon down, they've got the better side - get in a good coach and they shouldn't be down there, Hull likely will - Newcastle going down would be better for our survival hopes next season

Toon down, they've got the better side - get in a good coach and they shouldn't be down there, Hull likely will - Newcastle going down would be better for our survival hopes next season

Don't most of the newcastle squad walk away on monday so to speek.

They have about 10 out of contract and I do not see many staying.

Infact last rumour they were not talking to any of the about new contracts.

what a great half, cracking goal from albrighton too. who had £10 on leicester -2? looking like a good bet. 

I didn't put it in the Betting Thread, but I've had £360 on Leicester -1  :blink:

Hope I don't regret posting that  :sweating:

Yes, I wish the club would switch from the rank amateurs that run the foxesplayer some other clubs seem to do their own or use other companies so surely City could. I don't mind paying for access but do object when I have paid and they don't deliver.  

So it's not just me then?  I've just emailed and asked for a refund as a payment went out for this month.

Archived