Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Is it me or do they pronounce martial wrong. I would say the French pronounce it MAR-SHAL but everyone seems to pronounce it MAR-SHE-AL

As usual you are wrong.

But he shouldn't be the future of our striking departments in this country because he's horrendous at football.

Horrendous at football my arse. Another melt on the hyperbole bandwagon.

Horrendous at football my arse. Another melt on the hyperbole bandwagon.

He isn't good though.

If he is the best we (England) have got, our future, then I think it says alot about English football, we should just give up.

Future of strikers my arse lol wonder if you'll be saying that when he's lugging himself about against Albania with no clue in the summer.

Alright then, what is the future of the England striking department then? Chuba Akpom?? James Wilson??

Kane already has a season of goals behind him, and hes bagged a hattrick today. Hes dealt with a period of poor form.

The average foxestalk poster hates him for a brief loan spell as a kid, a goal celebration, and a funny face. Pathetic

Archived