Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Alright then, what is the future of the England striking department then? Chuba Akpom?? James Wilson??

Kane already has a season of goals behind him, and hes bagged a hattrick today. Hes dealt with a period of poor form.

The average foxestalk poster hates him for a brief loan spell as a kid, a goal celebration, and a funny face. Pathetic

Sturridge and Walcott are both 26 for one thing.

EDIT: I know Sturridge is made of glass but hopefully he can stay fit

By the time they're finished Harry Kane will probably be on the bench for Ipswich

He averages a goal every other game for Spurs at the age of 22. He hasnt reached his peak and has many years ahead of him.

Stop being an idiot and a sheep going with the "hes shit" nonsense so you can look like everyone else.

Guest CityFan 06

Really like Matt Ritchie, rate him a lot and when he came to the King Power two seasons ago he scored a great goal if I recall correctly, and he just looks a very good player.

Alright then, what is the future of the England striking department then? Chuba Akpom?? James Wilson??

Kane already has a season of goals behind him, and hes bagged a hattrick today. Hes dealt with a period of poor form.

The average foxestalk poster hates him for a brief loan spell as a kid, a goal celebration, and a funny face. Pathetic

Last time you went on this rant defending Kane I replied that it was the media hype around myself and others hated. Strange how you conveniently ignored that. You could say some on here are obsessively critising Kane, but given that you've ignored certain posts like mine, I'd argue you're obsessively defending him.

People on here hate kane because there beloved pearson couldn't get him to score when he was on loan here.

People want Kane to fail because it increases the likelihood of Jamie Vardy, Leicester City player, top goalscorer and all round great guy, playing in a major tournament for England.

Last time you went on this rant defending Kane I replied that it was the media hype around myself and others hated. Strange how you conveniently ignored that. You could say some on here are obsessively critising Kane, but given that you've ignored certain posts like mine, I'd argue you're obsessively defending him.

Facecloth, you make a fair point that your own point of view is the media hype being the thing you hate.

That is not true of others who have just branded him a shit footballer. The media has barely been mentionned except for maybe one poster.

Really like Matt Ritchie, rate him a lot and when he came to the King Power two seasons ago he scored a great goal if I recall correctly, and he just looks a very good player.

The foxestalk logic: Player playing for no hope team getting pummeled 5-1 in successive weeks and barely impacts a Premier League game: Very good player

Player averaging a goal every other game at 22 for a club playing in Europe and 3 goals in 6 caps so far for England: Utter shite.

Archived