Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Dear me, why does everything have to be reduced to such wild hyperboles.

Maybe hes received that much building up in your head, but can you type that with a straight face?

Hes a good young player whos scoring for club and country. He rightly deserves praise.

You're pretty quick to blow up any praise of Nigel Pearson since he left however light. Kane is overhyped, Vardy is now overhyped. Most of this is just people taking the piss rather than being deadly serious.

He gets plenty of praise, even this forum has given some, albeit begrudgingly at times. Some don't like him but then some don't like our own so you'll always get different opinions.

As for Sunderland v Newcastle... embarrassing. I don't rate Newcastle but I'm pretty sure they'll be finishing the higher of the two this season. Don't think I've ever seen a team play so poorly and win it 3-0, although their third was a very nice goal. No surprise to see a refereeing decision has completely ruined a game again.

Sunderland bloody wind me up. They are the jammiest side bar nobody.

Surprised Mike Dean was referee for our game yesterday, and yet was on the dugout at Sunderland today as well.

Must be a lack of 'professional' referees, whilst some probably didn't make it into this weeks games due to their poor displays in recent weeks.

It has definitely reached the point where I will be disappointed if we don't take some points off some of these top sides this season. They look so ordinary.

You do realise a top team against a top team means it is hard for both teams? When there's loads of goals scored you moan at the poor defence. And when there's no goals it means they are ordinary. We have played two top teams so far and lost to arsenal and drew against Tottenham. And still man city, man United, Liverpool, Chelsea to play. Imagine if Barcelona vs real Madrid finished goalless. Does that make them ordinary. A game finished 0-0 ohhh they are awful...

You do realise a top team against a top team means it is hard for both teams? When there's loads of goals scored you moan at the poor defence. And when there's no goals it means they are ordinary. We have played two top teams so far and lost to arsenal and drew against Tottenham. And still man city, man United, Liverpool, Chelsea to play. Imagine if Barcelona vs real Madrid finished goalless. Does that make them ordinary. A game finished 0-0 ohhh they are awful...

Think he probably meant over the season so far rather than

just today

Some people genuinely don't understand football on here. It's frightening. The only top sides we have played so far is Tottenham and arsenal and we've picked up 1 point. And they aren't even the best of the top sides.

That's alright, you keep worrying that we'll pick up one point from Palace, West Brom and Watford.

The Manchester Derby wasn't exciting. But do you really think lvg and pellegrini care? It was vital they didn't lose the game. It's called tactics. If you think ranieri is going to go all out attacking against these top sides it isn't going to happen. Especially after the arsenal defeat. If you want goals and very poor defending every game you watch then watch the mls or eredvisie.

Some people genuinely don't understand football on here. It's frightening. The only top sides we have played so far is Tottenham and arsenal and we've picked up 1 point. And they aren't even the best of the top sides.

We have beat West Ham though

Funny that I got my prediction wrong. Do I care mate? I am a football fan not just a Leicester fan. And I am respectful to other teams. I'm not one of these idiots who hates every other team other than leicester. I love watching football more than anything. Saying we will steamroll teams like Watford and West brom is embarrassing.

If you put two teams together like Man Utd and Man City, and given the situation the two teams are currently in, it was always likely to be a no quarter given, tight encounter.

I like Martial a lot.

No, but Barcelona and Real Madrid prove time and time again they're streets ahead of anyone in this country. I look at the way West Ham are taking results off them and think that we might well be able to get the odd one ourselves.

Yes they are ordinary. Proven in Europe time and time again.

You go back to lecturing us about how we're taking one point from the next three (before yesterday), seeing as you understand the game so well.

Archived