Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

At the very least, we know Mahrez is not going to Man U. He is the sort of winger Mourinho has no time for.

Why? Mahrez tracks back more than most wingers

Why? Mahrez tracks back more than most wingers

He tracks back but he doesn't exactly put the effort in when he's back. He's so weak in the tackle and easy to beat. Not that I'm criticising. He's amazing. I just don't think Mourinho would tolerate him.

He tracks back but he doesn't exactly put the effort in when he's back. He's so weak in the tackle and easy to beat. Not that I'm criticising. He's amazing. I just don't think Mourinho would tolerate him.

Mahrez makes more tackles per game than Willian (which doesn't mean an awful lot) and Hazard is hardly a workhorse. Mourinho would much rather have Mahrez than Memphis, Mata and Ashley Young.

• 6 months later...
8 hours ago, trabuch said:

Most teams in the Prem would be happy to have Mahrez - and Vardy. We are so lucky to have these players in OUR team. 

I feel like I don't want them in our own team sometimes, they're both fantastic players but last season was the peak of their careers and I think we all have to accept everyone of our players played out of their skins last season and it won't be replicated.

1 hour ago, Wookie said:

I feel like I don't want them in our own team sometimes, they're both fantastic players but last season was the peak of their careers and I think we all have to accept everyone of our players played out of their skins last season and it won't be replicated.

Pretty sure this would be Mahrez's reaction if he read that post 

10 hours ago, trabuch said:

Most teams in the Prem would be happy to have Mahrez - and Vardy. We are so lucky to have these players in OUR team. 

Why are we "lucky"? We took these players from lower levels.

I said all summer I'd rather have lost any player instead of Kante.

Archived