Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Funny that I got my prediction wrong. Do I care mate? I am a football fan not just a Leicester fan. And I am respectful to other teams. I'm not one of these idiots who hates every other team other than leicester. I love watching football more than anything. Saying we will steamroll teams like Watford and West brom is embarrassing.

Who has said that? No-one, just fabricated by yourself so you can act all high and mighty and pretend to look like you know more than you do. Can see through your type a mile off.

Nothing to do with Leicester either, I appreciate we're worse than these sides - just not so much worse than it's impossible to get anything off them.

Obviously them drawing today doesn't show we're going to have an easy ride against them, but that Chelsea are getting pumped by midtable sides left, right and centre; liverpool are still misfiring and Manchester United have laboured to wins against the likes of Villa and Newcastle shows that they're weaker than they've been in the past, and we should be able to give them a good challenge. We'll lose more against them than we win no doubt, very few clubs of our stature go to Old Trafford and take the points, but they're definitely games we can take something from. 

Honestly some of the comments on this forum are bloody hilarious. Some people. The utd city game was a bloody awful borefest. Some, like Sky and the pundits commentary team making out it was a good game. Well, no,it wasn,t it was bloody boring. Comments like Gary Neville oh it maybe 0 0 but it is a good game. No. Souness oh I like Bony he is a great player, no Graham he was Shit.

Would also like to say you can only beat the teams that are put in front of you. So called top teams. We beat West Ham twice already, they have beaten Arsenal, Man City and Chelsea are they a top team? Probably not. We drew with Spurs and Southampton who both were in the top ten last season. We have lost to Arsenal by giving it a bloody go.

Will Chelsea finish in the bottom half this season probably not but who knows? Anything can happen lets enjoy the ride. Play like we can we will give any team a game in this league regardless of who they are.

What I think of these sides isn't based on just today either. It's been ongoing for a while. Man City have looked excellent at times this season but as proven against West Ham, Tottenham and to an extent all of the Champions League games, they aren't the complete side, although they were today missing their two best players.

Man Utd have spent an absolutely outrageous amount of money and yet still put possession over intent. Van Gaal has been only marginally better than Moyes for me and that's only because Moyes was quite frankly a disaster.

Some people genuinely don't understand football on here. It's frightening. The only top sides we have played so far is Tottenham and arsenal and we've picked up 1 point. And they aren't even the best of the top sides.

You talk some tosh.

At the moment how you can class Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs as top teams but not Palace and West Ham shows you know football as little as everyone else. and then again there's Marshall  lol

Really like Matt Ritchie, rate him a lot and when he came to the King Power two seasons ago he scored a great goal if I recall correctly, and he just looks a very good player.

Said it on here before, he played for Swindon against us in the cup a few years ago, he was awesome. Quality player who would fit in well here.

If we get to play any of the top sides the weekend after a CL fixture (especially an away fixture) that wouldn't be the worst that can happen either

Just having a look at fixtures:

Leicester vs Man Utd (after Man Utd vs PSV)

Leicester vs Chelsea (after Chelsea vs Porto) although our game is on Monday so all players shouldn't be that tired.

You talk some tosh.

At the moment how you can class Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs as top teams but not Palace and West Ham shows you know football as little as everyone else. and then again there's Marshall lol

jimmeh has a glass that is half empty at absolute maximum

Funny that I got my prediction wrong. Do I care mate? I am a football fan not just a Leicester fan. And I am respectful to other teams. I'm not one of these idiots who hates every other team other than leicester. I love watching football more than anything. Saying we will steamroll teams like Watford and West brom is embarrassing.

Alright Mourinho calm down mate.

So Danny Murphy thinks Cattermole's arm was in a natural position when he fouled Wijnalden but didn't think Fuchs should have had his arms up when he was clearing the ball. What a joker! Cattermole clearly puts his arm out to stop Wijnalden.

If you were Coloccini, why would you make that challenge?

The ball is running through to the keeper, and the angle is bad for Fletcher.

Bundle him over, you run the risk of giving away a shot from 12 yards from the middle of the goal and the keeper cant come out.

Its absolutely ridiculous how thick players can be sometimes.

You see the same thing when a keeper rushes out and dives at the feet of a player and brings him down from a ridiculous angle. Just concede the shot from the ridiculous angle if needs be, its better than a penalty and possible red card.

Just so daft.

Just thinking we're only 1 of 2 sides (the other being Bournemouth) to have been on UK TV only once so far this season.

By the time the man united game comes around we'll be one of only 2 teams (the other being Norwich who've been on twice and hammered both times) to have been on TV less than 3 times.

All the while we're 5th in the league and playing what is universally acknowledged as some of the best football in the division.

Not that I'm complaining as fortunately I have a season ticket and I'd rather games didn't get moved but it makes you realise how little Sky/BT perceive the rest of the country to care about us.

So Danny Murphy thinks Cattermole's arm was in a natural position when he fouled Wijnalden but didn't think Fuchs should have had his arms up when he was clearing the ball. What a joker! Cattermole clearly puts his arm out to stop Wijnalden.

Of course, the natural position when the ball is nowhere near you and the man is trying to get into a better position for a cross is to put your arm above his neck.

The wally looks a goner after this today.

Not a chance, his team played well from what I saw.

They have attacked well 4 games in a row now, it's just that the defence is a shambles.

I think he'll sort it and they'll finish 13th-16th. Definitely think Sunderland, Bournemouth, Villa and Norwich are more vulnerable.

Not a chance, his team played well from what I saw.

They have attacked well 4 games in a row now, it's just that the defence is a shambles.

I think he'll sort it and they'll finish 13th-16th. Definitely think Sunderland, Bournemouth, Villa and Norwich are more vulnerable.

3-0 to your rivals and one win in God knows how many games?

He's on borrowed time.

The only reason he may be ok is because I genuinely don't think Ashley gives much of a shite how they do.

Archived