Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

Pro Evo 2016

Its not just the time it takes to do it, they will fix any other faults too, then test the patch, then submit it to Sony for them to check, then if they say it good they set a release time. The really terrible thing about pes is the inexcusably shoddy pc version. Don't even get the good graphics, its like a ps3 game

The PC version is better than last years, it at least maintains both the gameplay and features of the PS4 version... graphics mods can sort out the issues with the visuals. However that is no excuse for Konami to have given the PC version such poor treatment

This has really annoyed me, i wanted to get PES as it just seems a more enjoyable game this year but I can't justify spending the money of one of the most fundamental parts of a sports game hasn't even been put in the game yet,

The team cohesion on master league really appealed as it means there has to be some method to transfers as opposed to just buying the players with the best potential etc. But i don't want to wait a month to start a career mode, Konami have made a massive mistake here which is a shame

No updates until end of October is completely unacceptable. I was going to return this for a refund but might skip that, take a massive shit in the box and send it to Konami in the post.

Absolute ****ing joke.

I refuse to buy FIFA and refuse to support Konami based on this ridiculous situation.

They nearly got it right but **** me, what a mess.

No football game for me this year then! Just as well Fallout 4 is only 8 weeks away.

This is probably the worst thing that could've happened for them. They had as much positive press as I've seen in years (well ever, not like I really followed all that when I was 13 playing the old ones), people genuinely saying that this is the year they've beaten FIFA - and yet they've managed to screw up some of the total basics to the extent that people will never try it again.

I'm actually sticking with it. I'm having patience. I do enjoy the game more than FIFA. FIFA ends up being switched off in anger 80% of the time. I can totally appreciate why this would be a major turn off for people though.

What a total mess.

How does it work now? Briefly. I've not even bothered yet because of these squads, I'm just playing through the AFC Champions League at the minute lol will sort the Premier League when I can be bothered.

Surely people have got other games to play whilst they wait. Yes its a little annoying but christ some of the people on here are acting like its the end of the world.

Just playing through some of the other features. Not the end of the world but disappointing for both PES and FIFA players in my opinion that PES' challenge isn't as strong as it was set to be. FIFA need it because they are ridiculously half arsed.

Surely people have got other games to play whilst they wait. Yes its a little annoying but christ some of the people on here are acting like its the end of the world.

the problem is though, if they're being slack with updates like this then imagine how the likes of January transfer window will be like. It's just incompetence really

the problem is though, if they're being slack with updates like this then imagine how the likes of January transfer window will be like. It's just incompetence really

Im sure they arent just sat around twiddling their thumbs then decide to get the update out there when they can be arsed. quite possibly it might be out of their hands as to why it takes so long. If people are so infuriated by it then people need to get out more. I agree its shit but some individuals are acting as if their families are being held hostage and wont be released until the update is out.

Anyone know how to remove that directional guide during a game when you take goal kicks/corners/free kicks. I switched all that stuff off in settings but it still appears in the game. Pressing R2 removes it at the start of every set piece but its getting boring doing that constantly.

I'm sure its just in the personal settings mate. I'll have a look myself tonight. But why would you want it turned off?

I won my first game in my club online last night after successive defeats of 5-0 and 7-1, I won my next game 4-2 :). Team is still wank though. Just the other guy was worse

Still haven't won a bloody tournament. Semi finalists in the AFC Champions League with Al-Ain and binned out in the first knockout round of the Copa Libertadores with Colo-Colo.

Tell a lie, I've started a season with Sevilla and I beat Barcelona 4-1 in the Super Cup.

I have had one laggy game from 4 played so far. Its does seem a little fifa ish though, fast paced and teams are ripping straight through my defence. Not as passing oriented as I hoped. Still fun though

I have played my mate 6/7 times online and not had a single lag issue.

Currently playing master league with the generic team. Sometimes is way too easy to score, I played Forest and won 4-0 on superstar with their keeper making two howlers. Also, because the squads havent been updated the relegated teams are unreal at that level, I lost 2-0 to QPR with 25% possesion.

Archived