Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

Pro Evo 2016

Fifa 16 it is then this year

Best option for those that play on PC... Seems Konami have let the PC gamers down... albeit the game still has all the features unlike last year, but the graphics are way below Xbox one and PS4. Has all the features are there maybe someone will create a graphics mod for it

Postman turned up a couple of hours ago. Since then I've managed to re-name all of the Premier League and Championship 'competition names' / team names. I've also applied all of the proper team badges, updated the ground names, manager names, manager photos. All of the information for those two leagues is now correct and the kits look awesome.

A couple of hours straightening them out isn't too much work considering this game will get battered for the next year. 

No kits out for the Championship yet though - guess they'll follow in the next couple of days. 

Will probably update the other unlicensed leagues as and when they release the emblems / kits, etc. 

All gravy.

Postman turned up a couple of hours ago. Since then I've managed to re-name all of the Premier League and Championship 'competition names' / team names. I've also applied all of the proper team badges, updated the ground names, manager names, manager photos. All of the information for those two leagues is now correct and the kits look awesome.

A couple of hours straightening them out isn't too much work considering this game will get battered for the next year.

No kits out for the Championship yet though - guess they'll follow in the next couple of days.

Will probably update the other unlicensed leagues as and when they release the emblems / kits, etc.

All gravy.

What site you used

What site you used

I got the team badges from one site and manager photos and kits from another one. I can't remember now as I'm away from the computer but look on the WEPES subreddit and you'll see people talking about it on there. Keep in mind some are much better resolution than others.

Only thing bugging me at the moment is the fact they haven't bothered updating the team rosters. Surely they could have had a day one patch ready for dl. ****ing dreadful from Konami imo. Who's going to bother starting the master league with all the wrong players? Jokers.

I got the team badges from one site and manager photos and kits from another one. I can't remember now as I'm away from the computer but look on the WEPES subreddit and you'll see people talking about it on there. Keep in mind some are much better resolution than others.

Only thing bugging me at the moment is the fact they haven't bothered updating the team rosters. Surely they could have had a day one patch ready for dl. ****ing dreadful from Konami imo. Who's going to bother starting the master league with all the wrong players? Jokers.

Cheers thanks mate. Yes it is shocking teams ain't up to date. I hear end of next week they are either announcing when a update will be out or it will be out in a weeks time

Konami has noted there won’t be an update to the roster in PES 2016 yet as they are busy working on the online factors.

The official Pro Evolution Soccer Facebook page announced: “Hi everyone, we´re aware of fans asking about the roster update coming for PES 2016. We are working very hard to implement them ASAP, however we are currently focusing on ensuring the best possible online experience.

We will update you early next week on the roster updates as well as the upcoming new teams and stadium’s future availability. We would like to thank you all for your patience and support! We hope you enjoy PES 2016 as much as we do! Love The Past, Play The Future!”

A lot of fans are a bit annoyed the roster wasn’t updated in time for the game’s launch this week. They feel it’s disappointing knowing that the game is out of date on launch day.

It’s good to know Konami is aware of it and will be working on the issue as soon as possible. Hopefully the roster update is implemented soon so gamers can experience up-to-date rosters.

Konami should be doing it before FIFA 16 comes out as EA is sure to have an updated roster for their game on launch day.

It's poor, very poor. Makes them looks very amateur and at a time when so many people are looking to switch. It's the same old though, fix servers, fix online, that's where the extra £££ is. **** the fact people have already paid £35 for the product.

In good news though, played this vs a mate (in person) last night for 3-4 hours and it's brilliantly competitive. Whacked the difficulty up to high which improved the keeping a by miles and we had a lot of hard fought, very close games. Every ball is a battle making it a real challenge in midfield but when you finally break away there's a real sense of speed and movement to the game. It's brilliant.

So, for that reason I'll allow the roster. But if it ain't fixed within a week, Konami really risk undoing the great work they've done, the gameplay really is next level this year.

Got this for 20 quid and can't moan at all for that price. Only played abit so far, but what I've played I've really liked

I'll be sorting out the teams (kits, etc) later and getting Leicester's squad as updated as I possibly can. Couldn't really care less about other teams, I can wait till Konami update it, while that is shoddy from them it's certainly not a game breaker

Archived