Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

Pro Evo 2016

Has the Xbox 360 version dropped in price now the new consoles are out?

Not sure? I got my PS4 copy via digital download for 20 quid via a site I've used a few times

If anyone wants to know it just inbox me and i'll tell you

It's poor, very poor. Makes them looks very amateur and at a time when so many people are looking to switch. It's the same old though, fix servers, fix online, that's where the extra £££ is. **** the fact people have already paid £35 for the product.

In good news though, played this vs a mate (in person) last night for 3-4 hours and it's brilliantly competitive. Whacked the difficulty up to high which improved the keeping a by miles and we had a lot of hard fought, very close games. Every ball is a battle making it a real challenge in midfield but when you finally break away there's a real sense of speed and movement to the game. It's brilliant.

So, for that reason I'll allow the roster. But if it ain't fixed within a week, Konami really risk undoing the great work they've done, the gameplay really is next level this year.

Played a bit last night after updating the kits and doing the manual transfers for leicester. Plays a blinder on the top difficulties and you really have to play real football. Kind of have to unlearn FIFA tactics.

Beating a man is satisfying as you feel you earned it. Slide rule passes and turning into that pass are the same. Feels a lot more like s European game, even when playing with Prem clubs. Only thing I haven't been able to do is blow by defenders on the break. I put vardy's speed up to 93 and still not quite able to see the real electric pace that he has. Will get used to it though.

Regarding the rosters, if Konami don't sort, I'm sure the online community will. The fact they allowed the downloadable kits send OFF really made the decision for me this year (no doubt I will get FIFA as I like the career mode so much more). It's going to build back the PES sense of community and build the game back to what it was in my opinion.

Is there any other way of importing kits other than a usb stick? Thought I had one but turns out I don't

that's the only way to do it as far as i'm aware, for some reason the game isn't recognising my UBS :/

that's the only way to do it as far as i'm aware, for some reason the game isn't recognising my UBS :/

Balls! guess I'm gonna have to buy one

As for the problem you are having, I read that the PS4 sometimes is temperamental to USB sticks and they must be FAT32 formatted

Balls! guess I'm gonna have to buy one

As for the problem you are having, I read that the PS4 sometimes is temperamental to USB sticks and they must be FAT32 formatted

see that's the strange thing, the media player app finds it and i can see the pictures. it's strange.

i might format it and try again

see that's the strange thing, the media player app finds it and i can see the pictures. it's strange.

i might format it and try again

Very strange and yeah try formatting it again and see what happens

All sorted :)

The transfer thing is slightly annoying

Good stuff, what usb stick do you have btw? I need to make sure I get the right one

Yeah transfers are a pain but overall PES is some what back to it's best. Oh goalkeepers are abit turd aswell, well I think they are

Good stuff, what usb stick do you have btw? I need to make sure I get the right one

Yeah transfers are a pain but overall PES is some what back to it's best. Oh goalkeepers are abit turd aswell, well I think they are

i've got a cheap £10 one from asda.... this one in black http://groceries.asda.com/product/data-storage/verbatim-16gb-usb-stick/910001066600

Christ, done about 13 of the teams so far. Got to follow the instructions and edit the default kits first to make sure everything matches up (under armour and all that stuff). Edited managers (including faces), emblems and names for the Prem, and all the competitions. 

Taken quite a while tbh. Anyone know when the new stadium pack is going to be available?

it's too fast imo

Can slow it down in settings.

Is it worth getting on PS3? Will getting the right kits/licences be easy? People seem to be putting A LOT of time and effort into sorting these things and I haven't the time nor talent to do the same. 

Pretty sure they aren't on PS3.

It's poor, very poor. Makes them looks very amateur and at a time when so many people are looking to switch. It's the same old though, fix servers, fix online, that's where the extra £££ is. **** the fact people have already paid £35 for the product.

In good news though, played this vs a mate (in person) last night for 3-4 hours and it's brilliantly competitive. Whacked the difficulty up to high which improved the keeping a by miles and we had a lot of hard fought, very close games. Every ball is a battle making it a real challenge in midfield but when you finally break away there's a real sense of speed and movement to the game. It's brilliant.

So, for that reason I'll allow the roster. But if it ain't fixed within a week, Konami really risk undoing the great work they've done, the gameplay really is next level this year.

Totally agree. They're in danger of ruining their comeback, which for me based on the gameplay, is what it certainly is.

I'd love it if more people bought this and they eventually got the money together to get some more licences.

While I'm enjoying this (so many different ways of scoring goals, etc) the goalkeepers are absolutely toss at times. Refs seem comotosed, they hardly ever give fouls, AI teams (especially the shit teams) seem to hold on to the ball way to much in dangerous positions making it easy for you to get possession back and good AI teams seem to be able to do everything, hollywood passes, the lot, on top player setting. It was absolutely stupid being 4-0 down against Arsenal after 30 mins and the 4 goals were just seriously unrealistic

The commentary is dire, it was funny at first but now it just grates on me. I'll probably turn it off

Also I noticed some glitches, one minute my player had dirt on his shirt next he was completely clean

Overall with some patches from Konami to sort some shit out this could be a 9 outta 10 game but for me right now it's about a 7.5

Archived