Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

Pro Evo 2016

PvP was a lot better with regards to keeping and fouls. You can set the opponent level to Superstar level when playing against a human opponent and it obviously only affects the keeper as the rest of the team is controlled by your human opponent. It seemed that while we were playing there were more fouls given, and a few cards - slightly more realistic.

Against the CPU though, what a load of ****ing wank. Just played some MyClub games (early days) on Regular mode and my keeper and theirs made some ****ing horrendous mistakes just letting easy balls roll past. Also, EVERY god damn shot I take hits the ****ing crossbar. Konami need to fix these obvious 'game-breaking' (which they are) problems and get the transfer updates out.

Sort these few things and it'll be fine, leave them and people will be taking this piece of shit back to the shop in droves.  

PvP was a lot better with regards to keeping and fouls. You can set the opponent level to Superstar level when playing against a human opponent and it obviously only affects the keeper as the rest of the team is controlled by your human opponent. It seemed that while we were playing there were more fouls given, and a few cards - slightly more realistic.

Against the CPU though, what a load of ****ing wank. Just played some MyClub games (early days) on Regular mode and my keeper and theirs made some ****ing horrendous mistakes just letting easy balls roll past. Also, EVERY god damn shot I take hits the ****ing crossbar. Konami need to fix these obvious 'game-breaking' (which they are) problems and get the transfer updates out.

Sort these few things and it'll be fine, leave them and people will be taking this piece of shit back to the shop in droves.

Didn't know the keeper improved when set to superstar... thought they stayed the same regardless of level, at least that is some sort of solution online... for myClub though vs com you have to go with the settings they give you, hopefully a fix is released shortly

Didn't know the keeper improved when set to superstar... thought they stayed the same regardless of level, at least that is some sort of solution online... for myClub though vs com you have to go with the settings they give you, hopefully a fix is released shortly

I'm not sure if it's a solution online or not dude. I'm saying it worked for me playing with my mate who was sat on the sofa next to me. Even then it might just have been a placebo effect. 

It's ****ing garbage whatever and IMO it's ruining (along with fouls and missing transfers) what is otherwise a much, much better football game than FIFA 16. 

I have a very bad feeling (given the past history of Konami's post-release support) that this will very much be a case of 'so close, yet so far' - people were ready to give them a chance and because they weren't able to pay enough attention to some of the finer details, that will be it, another window of opportunity missed and everyone will revert back to splashing £40 on FIFA next year, with no consideration for Konami because they've ****ed this up. 

The developers at FIFA will have played that PES 2016 demo and would have been doing a shit in their pants, then they would have played the full release and they'll be pissing themselves laughing again thinking "that's another year everyone is going to give us their money for doing **** all". 

FIFA won't get any better until PES gives it some proper competition. Until then, they'll continue to mug people off for the same game, same mechanics, same menus, same bullshit micro-transaction UT shit because there isn't another viable competitor in the market.

Sigh.  

I'm not sure if it's a solution online or not dude. I'm saying it worked for me playing with my mate who was sat on the sofa next to me. Even then it might just have been a placebo effect.

It's ****ing garbage whatever and IMO it's ruining (along with fouls and missing transfers) what is otherwise a much, much better football game than FIFA 16.

I have a very bad feeling (given the past history of Konami's post-release support) that this will very much be a case of 'so close, yet so far' - people were ready to give them a chance and because they weren't able to pay enough attention to some of the finer details, that will be it, another window of opportunity missed and everyone will revert back to splashing £40 on FIFA next year, with no consideration for Konami because they've ****ed this up.

The developers at FIFA will have played that PES 2016 demo and would have been doing a shit in their pants, then they would have played the full release and they'll be pissing themselves laughing again thinking "that's another year everyone is going to give us their money for doing **** all".

FIFA won't get any better until PES gives it some proper competition. Until then, they'll continue to mug people off for the same game, same mechanics, same menus, same bullshit micro-transaction UT shit because there isn't another viable competitor in the market.

Sigh.

Quality post

Sigh.

Well said, I'm pissed off at the fact we don't have a transfer update! I wanted to start a masters league but it's pointless with the old squads!

Houston do you have any pics of the kits mate?

Not played since I last posted due to work. Will try and post some tonight if I have time.

Onto other things, I've not seen really terrible goal keeping but do get a little annoyed with the random trick generator (this is with auto feint off). I tried the training but can't work out how to do half of them or I am and it won't do it. Not forgiving if you are slightly off.

Squads are annoying, especially for those of us with ocd.... Editing kits and team names for me has been satisfying in a weird completist way. Can't wait for right squads.

PES for me has always been there if I want a really good game of footy. Career mode is a bit bobbins so old school master league with generic players to glory has always been what it's about. For deep career, FIFA is the one due to depth of talent and real players

Not really got into the FUT or PES equivalent. Never seen the appeal. Kind of like top trumps I guess...

Anyone know where to get all club badges from? Done the Prem but wouldn't mind The Championship being done.

EDIT: Downloaded other bits from elsewhere but here's a megapack for anyone interested - 

https://www.reddit.com/r/WEPES/comments/3lk59a/ps4_pes_2016_day_one_mega_pack/

Just imported Championship badges and they look perfect. All good. Hope this helps a few of you  :thumbup:

Also, what does everyone think of this as an edited Riyad Mahrez? Looks pretty decent - 

Anyone know where to get all club badges from? Done the Prem but wouldn't mind The Championship being done.

EDIT: Downloaded other bits from elsewhere but here's a megapack for anyone interested - 

https://www.reddit.com/r/WEPES/comments/3lk59a/ps4_pes_2016_day_one_mega_pack/

Just imported Championship badges and they look perfect. All good. Hope this helps a few of you  :thumbup:

Also, what does everyone think of this as an edited Riyad Mahrez? Looks pretty decent - 

Pretty decent!  Nice to see the community is already starting to appear.  Great we are in the Prem now so we'll actually get some attention and are in a decent version of PES!

Squad update is out on the 29th October. What? lol

That is a complete embarrassment if that's true. Utter amateurs. What a huge shame it all is. Genuinely thought they were set for a comeback but sadly FIFA's complacency won't be punished once again.

Whoever said that Konami are good at gameplay but awful at everything else are spot on.

Yep the rumours are true and it's utterly indefensible.  

I love this years Pro Evo, in fact its that good that I have updated the squads myself but for people torn between this and FIFA, Konami are basically marching them down to the shop at gunpoint and paying them to buy FIFA,

I did the transfers in an hour or so one night and professionals have to take two months?? 

Am I the only person that doesn't like the game play either? Considering flogging it already.

It isn't perfect but there's better variation to it in my opinion.

Why is it taking them a month to sort these squads out? How hard can it be?

Its not just the time it takes to do it, they will fix any other faults too, then test the patch, then submit it to Sony for them to check, then if they say it good they set a release time. The really terrible thing about pes is the inexcusably shoddy pc version. Don't even get the good graphics, its like a ps3 game

Archived