Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

Pro Evo 2016

It plays infinitely better than FIFA 16 though.

I'd rather the players looked like some other ****er but the game-play is decent rather than great presentation but shit game-play.

I know what the footballers look like in real life, I'm not too fussed if they look like that in game. As long as they're the right height, build and colour (lol) then at least they might play with similar traits to real life. 

FIFA looks great, which is nice, but all the players feel like one and the same. 

Don't disagree, but its still poor.

Simply Games dispatched my copy this morning (1st class) so hopefully it turns up tomorrow. Has anyone got any idea when the kit file option will be available? Seen it over at PESworld but they've not introduced a download option, yet.

Turns out the PC version of the demo isn't released until release day haha. Looking forward to giving it a blast though.

The reviews on steam are awful. I would have considered getting PES this year but the LCFC ratings are worse than FIFA and they have ported the PS3 version instead of the current gen console version for PC.. sad.

Just picked it up this evening but not played due to work. Hopefully will play some tomorrow after work and report back.

Seeing Cambiasso in the Champs League made me kick on. Prem might not be official buy CL is. Maybe it's like watching on TV. Prem on one channel (FIFA) and UCL on other (PES)!

What's master league like on the newer editions and this 1?

Ive been disapointed with it over the past few editions, last year i thought 2015 was a cracking game but master league let it down. This year ive heard theyve revamped it though, so should be a lot better.

Who did you order with? Zavvi told me yesterday mine was being despatched so it could even be there today. Buzzing if it is. All plans out the window.

Simply Games. Absolutely mortified to see that they've released the game with no squads updated  lol (Pirlo and Tevez at Juve etc). Apparently there will be an update next week. What a farce. Master League will have to wait.

Simply Games. Absolutely mortified to see that they've released the game with no squads updated  lol (Pirlo and Tevez at Juve etc). Apparently there will be an update next week. What a farce. Master League will have to wait.

That's Konami down to a tee,

Deliver great gameplay but shite at everything else, it'll be sorted next week but still makes you laugh

Love a few little features on this. Loaded up myclub - impressed when you get a player through an agent and they get unveiled, looks decent.

Also, you get a UEFA team of the year player if you got a copy today (day 1 edition) so opened mine and got Ronaldo! Buzzing. Got Hulk and Neymar on loan, and got Doumbia in a 10k scout thing.

Can anyone explain the best way to get players in myclub? What's the best coin generator? And can I make my own kit? AND should I hire a scout or by an agent?

Been playing this, got to say the game feels a lot better than Fifa 15... an upgrade on PES 15 too... possibly the best footie game I have played since the early PES days. Just need to get the updates for latest teams and the kits and badges sorted

Have you played online much

Archived