Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

Pro Evo 2016

Snap. Can someone briefly explain the structure of it this year?

Have only played 10 or so games but much the same as previous years. 2 divisions, can start with the normal team or the randoms (RIP Castolo and Minanda btw, heartbroken) 1 cup comp and then I'm guessing Europa and Champs league.

The menus look better but it's not really a revamp.

Evening, just got pes16 love it. Turing my back on fifa for good.

Does anyone know if I can play master league but with 3 players cross network (all on the same team) vs computer?

Don't think so mate.

I think the prem is 20, and the master league championship is like the championship. All the right teams with wrong names. If you start as Leicester with our players, you start in the prem, if you choose ML players, you need to earn promotion

Arrrrgggh

Been on pes16 for the weekend and last night, going back to it from fifa exile for past 3-4 years.

Proevo has the nostalgia for me, it's a proper footy sim unlike fifa 16. After playing pes again fifa 16 was almost unplayable.

Now here's my problem... you have no way of actually picking the style you want to play or the players you want to use. It's nuts I have 3 managers now who all like long ball. I got lucky on scouted players and got the amazing toni Kroos and chellini neither of which like long ball so basically they play rubbish every game.

Also have pantamilion and Pedro on blue form which doesn't seem to change so basically I don't have Pedro I have Pedro on a bad day. Really wanted to enjoy pes16 I've moved away from ripoff fifa for good but if I don't get a lesta player to build a team around soon I'll sack it off.

• 1 month later...

Arrrrgggh

Been on pes16 for the weekend and last night, going back to it from fifa exile for past 3-4 years.

Proevo has the nostalgia for me, it's a proper footy sim unlike fifa 16. After playing pes again fifa 16 was almost unplayable.

Now here's my problem... you have no way of actually picking the style you want to play or the players you want to use. It's nuts I have 3 managers now who all like long ball. I got lucky on scouted players and got the amazing toni Kroos and chellini neither of which like long ball so basically they play rubbish every game.

Also have pantamilion and Pedro on blue form which doesn't seem to change so basically I don't have Pedro I have Pedro on a bad day. Really wanted to enjoy pes16 I've moved away from ripoff fifa for good but if I don't get a lesta player to build a team around soon I'll sack it off.

I ended up getting Mata in my team who had a terrible effect on the team chemistry or whatever it's called. If you keep posting them they get used to the position and improve.

Playing master league on superstar and at one point it was ridiculously easy where i was winning 4/5 nil every match with the standard rubbish team but then I recon they have amended the difficulty levels as it is now absolutely solid in some matches. Any one else noticed this?

I've still not done a proper Master League campaign yet. Might try one with a complete nobody. They're the most fun.

I keep doing random competitions but I'm yet to win one. Done a CL with Basel, EL with Basel, EL with Qarabag, CL with Juventus, ACL with Al-Ain and a Libertadores with Colo-Colo. I refuse to play using any tournament favourites.

Got to say I do still like this game. Isn't as great as I hoped but there's a lot going for it still.

Iv been promoted and in true Leicester style I didn't score in my first 5 matches before getting 3 away to Liverpool. It is bloody hard now.

Basically every half chance goes in, the midfield manage to slide tackle you at every opportunity and the centre backs are absolute monsters. I can't put it down a difficulty level though.

I signed Kanté Vardy and Mahrez, they are all alright but not quite as the level they have been this season. Managed to sign Alcacer on a free somehow though which was nice.

I've still not done a proper Master League campaign yet. Might try one with a complete nobody. They're the most fun.

I keep doing random competitions but I'm yet to win one. Done a CL with Basel, EL with Basel, EL with Qarabag, CL with Juventus, ACL with Al-Ain and a Libertadores with Colo-Colo. I refuse to play using any tournament favourites.

Got to say I do still like this game. Isn't as great as I hoped but there's a lot going for it still.

If you start with the standard team they are actually pretty decent on this one compared to be olden days of Castolo, Minanda etc. I had one guy score over 30 goals.

One of the deals of Christmas on PSN, £26 for Digital bundle, £29 for anniversary edition bundle, anyone know what the difference is?

Getting sick of FIFA and it's bloody scripting, the OP got it spot on when he said you normally stop playing FIFA when you just get pissed off with it.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the deals of Christmas on PSN, £26 for Digital bundle, £29 for anniversary edition bundle, anyone know what the difference is?

Getting sick of FIFA and it's bloody scripting, the OP got it spot on when he said you normally stop playing FIFA when you just get pissed off with it.

This! I've had a break from FIFA, went back to it after the patch and it scripted so much I nearly melted down. Played some PES, scored some "real" goals and had a really good time. Still not put as many hours in and really done master league as I think career mode in FIFA is just more complete. Not sure why FIFA career needs scripting.

Archived