Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Hammond signs new 1 year deal

I'm not sure why players are signing and the club signing players when managerless ? Who knows what the new managers ways of playing etc are for any player that's already here , never mind newbies !! Who says he won't bring in his own DOF in etc !! Gareth Jennings is the new academy manager from yesterday , I bet he wonders what's on the horizon for them there ?

Speaking of Hammond, who else got excited when we signed Elvis Hammond. I did because he was black and fast.

Also the name reminds me of a cross between some ham and an almond.

Very good point TBJS, think we should be after Akinfenwa?

Solid squad player this season, nothing to write home about but it makes sense.

I'm seriously done with this place at the moment, turned into a proper cesspit, even a lot of the usual posters I have some respect for are going off the rails.

I'm not sure why players are signing and the club signing players when managerless ? Who knows what the new managers ways of playing etc are for any player that's already here , never mind newbies !! Who says he won't bring in his own DOF in etc !! Gareth Jennings is the new academy manager from yesterday , I bet he wonders what's on the horizon for them there ?

The decision will have been made to offer him a contract long ago, we're not going to leave our squad short of players just in case the new manager decides he doesn't like a player. This is an area of the squad where we're really short at the minute as well.

Didn't Gareth Jennings work under Steve Cotterill at Bristol City???

Pleased with this, he was solid for the games he played last season and a much needed member the squad, especially as we have no other CDMs on our books currently!

Archived