Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Confirmed: Ranieri new manager

He'll be sacked in 4 months time and NP will return..

Seriously now, I'm not overly thrilled with this appointment but I'll back him and hopefully he can push us on. I do fear alot of money is gonna be spunked up the wall though and if that doesn't pay off then we could be in trouble

Everyone go and read his profile on the OS. It's started to sway me towards him a little bit. The experience he brings (not only in top clubs but improving lower clubs) is absolutely fantastic.

That said they were bound to make him sound good!

bye bye shakey, walsh, cambiasso, shrewd spending, sports science.

I bet you a tenner he isnt our manager 2 years from now.

hope its a good ride though :nigel:

If anything Cambiasso is more likely to stay, having played under him. 

Like when Huth came in, the difference between mediocre players who we loved and one with actual class was immediately apparent. Hopefully Ranieri will have a similar effect.

Very promising appointment, massively excited for the next two years no. We may well be about to see the development of the best Leicester team in living memory.

we tracked the plane ranieri was on! 

Yeah yeah whatever. On to the important stuff, how much did you bet over the course of the last however long, how much did you win?

ranieri is a long experience of loose ! what a horrible new ! welcomeback championship 

he got no control on the players, his biggest problem. 

pearson where are u ? 

ffs

Your profile photo kinda sums up my reaction to your post.

Better than almost all of the other 'realistic options'

The board set a budget not the manager, so any overspend will be down to the board not him.   I thought he was very likeable at Chelsea and did a decent job there. 

Get cambiasso signed ASAP!

Archived