Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Confirmed: Ranieri new manager

Just look at his winning ratio and ask any other club fans that have had him as manager- apart from Chelsea he did OK there but again has loads to spend. Sven mk2. I hope I'm wrong though but an elderly foreign coach at a bottom half club rarely works out

But how is he overrated?  It's not like the football world think he's the dog's bollocks withouht any justification for it, he's a decent mananger who's done pretty well.  I don't see anyone overrating him.

bye bye shakey, walsh, cambiasso, shrewd spending, sports science.

I bet you a tenner he isnt our manager 2 years from now.

hope its a good ride though :nigel:

That's it. He's signed less than an hour ago and there's complete negativity already!

lol

Up the City!

FINALLY A SUIT AND TIE WEARING MANAGER ON THE TOUCHLINE. Will bring a touch of class and professionalism to the squad, the lads should start wearing suit and ties upon arrival on match days as well.

GOOD LUCK MR.Ranieri

fook me ..this is not man at C&A .. its about staying up...

Come on and let's all just get behind him and be positive, whether he's your first choice or not.

At least we have a Manager now - we were never going to be able to please everyone, but we are Leicester City and the new Manager, team and full support staff need our backing from the beginning.

Up the City.

Relatively happy - there are correlations with Sven which worries me but hopefully Walsh and the owners will nudge him in a different direction, transwer-wise.

Really important he now does the following:

- keeps the backroom staff (does he tend to have his own coaching team?)

- re-signs Cambiasso (how successful were they together at Inter?)

- signs at least 1 top class midfielder (in their prime!)

GOOD LUCK CLAUDIO!!!

He's got the connections and pulling power to

Sign top players, did at Chelsea too. Just hope we don't sign players who are towards the end of their careers. He can take Leicester too the next level. Welcome.

Top is going to watch his chequebook burn in front of his very eyes all over again. Pleased with the appointment but concerned about losing the cohesion that Nigel built.

Like the cohesion NP built with the Board?

Archived