Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Confirmed: Ranieri new manager

Underwhelming?!?! WHO THE **** DID YOU THINK WE'D APPOINT?!?!?!!!

We've been up one season, and only just at that. In the grand scheme of things a name and cv like this no matter how choppy is a massive Coup for us.

Would be upset if Steve Walsh was to leave his post as Assistant Manager / Head of Recruitment - I just hope Rudkin/the board and owners thought about fitting the new manager in with the existing (successful) staff rather than alienating those already here. Walsh's link with Ranieri tells me he'll stay on even if NFP gets a new job soon.

Got Chelsea, Juventus, Roma & Monaco finishing 2nd in their respective leagues, not a winner but that is decent consistency. Fans will bring up Inter Milan but since leaving them they've finished 9th, 5th & 8th. Fans will bring up Greece also but they have been poor for a while.

Give the guy a chance, appointment could of been a lot worse.

Pleased with this appointment especially with some of the names we are being linked with. Out in Austria already working with and getting to know the squad. Looks as though he will be working with Pearsons backroom staff and he knows Walsh from the Chelsea days.

Some people on this forum we get a European top class manager who has managed at the top level and they still aren't pleased.

I suggest they support the team Pearson manages next.

Am buzzing for August now and looking forward to seeing who our new signings will be.

Sometimes I think our fans forget who they are,

7 years ago we started the season with the beautiful triumvirate of Martin Allen, Megson and Holloway I charge, that season we got relegated to League One. Now we're in the PL and have just appointed a manager with Chelsea, Athletico Madrid, Valencia, Inter Milan, Juve and Roma on his CV and some are underwhelmed???!

No he's not Klopp or Ancelotti but he's not Prekki or Sean Dyche either

Slightly underwhelmed, but welcome Ranieri. Obviously got to give the man a chance and lets hope he does the business for us. Better IMO than any other name out there, except maybe Klopp.

Does he have a backroom team? , if not lets hope the owners stand by Shakey et al.

If the backroom staff do get the boot as well, fear for the likes of Vardy, Nugent, Moore, Drinky, King, etc ie the English contingent.

Slightly underwhelmed, but welcome Ranieri. Obviously got to give the man a chance and lets hope he does the business for us. Better IMO than any other name out there, except maybe Klopp.

Does he have a backroom team? , if not lets hope the owners stand by Shakey et al.

If the backroom staff do get the boot as well, fear for the likes of Vardy, Nugent, Moore, Drinky, King, etc ie the English contingent.

Why? You really think he'll rip up the squad to get rid of players because they're English?

Sometimes I think our fans forget who they are,

7 years ago we started the season with the beautiful triumvirate of Martin Allen, Megson and Holloway I charge, that season we got relegated to League One. Now we're in the PL and have just appointed a manager with Chelsea, Athletico Madrid, Valencia, Inter Milan, Juve and Roma on his CV and some are underwhelmed???!

No he's not Klopp or Ancelotti but he's not Prekki or Sean Dyche either

#perspective 

Archived