Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Confirmed: Ranieri new manager

I would have thought Harry had more class than to slate another manager.  As for pundits they can do one.

he deserves half a season at least before any real assessment is made

Redknapp has no class whatsoever. A snidey, loathsome man.

I would have thought Harry had more class than to slate another manager.  As for pundits they can do one.

he deserves half a season at least before any real assessment is made

Class?  He is a tax dodger who is bitter he never got the england job and his reputation has nose dived.

I can understand negative opinions on this, i do think opinions on here would be different if he was appointed Sunderland manager.

But he's our man now! People need to remember his goal is to keep us up again, he's generally been a title challenging manager.

honestly I'm dreading the season now(I hope he proves me wrong), just for how he's managed recently, especially with Greece.

and you cant say much about Monaco, pretty sure he had blank cheques there.[/quote

All his fault Greece have poor players at the moment look at the club sides he has managed.

Personally think it is a huge gamble but it might pay off as long as he doesn't tinker too much and looks at the last 10 games of the season before making major changes or spending out.

Clearly not first choice but let's get behind him and with a bit of momentum early on he could be great fun and the official site suggests he has worked with a few of the guys and he should have the right contacts

Why wasn't he first choice, who was then?

Personally think it is a huge gamble but it might pay off as long as he doesn't tinker too much and looks at the last 10 games of the season before making major changes or spending out.

Clearly not first choice but let's get behind him and with a bit of momentum early on he could be great fun and the official site suggests he has worked with a few of the guys and he should have the right contacts

Why wasn't he first choice, who was then?

People putting him down are the ones that haven't actually took a breather and looked at how he built clubs when they were down... he did it very well and signed top players. I haven't seen any club he has managed go into financial difficulty ... not like 'Arry who just ruins clubs

People putting him down are the ones that haven't actually took a breather and looked at how he built clubs when they were down... he did it very well and signed top players. I haven't seen any club he has managed go into financial difficulty ... not like 'Arry who just ruins clubs

Agree with this.

As I said earlier, go and read the profile on the OS:

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/in-profile-claudio-ranieri-2544665.aspx

Archived