Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Confirmed: Ranieri new manager

Tbh we could have appointed somebody worse. Ranieri's CV speaks for itself and has managed in the PL before, don't forget he laid the foundations for Mourinho to improve Chelsea and turn them into a trophy-winning side.

Now we'll see if he still has the hunger to be a manager and take us further.

I must be the only one happy.... Hit and miss yes but he really really wanted to come back to England and I'm sure that determination will show through.

Good football, good with the media (he's funny!) and by the looks of things he will work with the existing team given the fact he knows one or two.

FINALLY A SUIT AND TIE WEARING MANAGER ON THE TOUCHLINE. Will bring a touch of class and professionalism to the squad, the lads should start wearing suit and ties upon arrival on match days as well.

GOOD LUCK MR.Ranieri

Sousa was the classiest manager i've ever seen.

A manager can wear a pink tutu for all I care, as long as he gets results.

Welcome Claudio. ...now get Walsh, shaky and esteban signed up quick.....

I regret NPs departure greatly but it's now time to get behind the new man and give him a chance.

But Claudio ...please don't break our hearts....

One thing it's not is underwhelming. The guy has managed at all sorts of top clubs across Europe ffs. I think it's right to have doubts about his fit with this club. However, you can't argue with his pedigree, especially for a club of our stature!!!

Odds checker no longer listing cambiasso odds to sign with sky bet ...........

Could be that they took all LCFC stuff down after the announcement

When Nigel came back, were there many saying at a dreadful appointment it was?

Let's get behind the manager and make it a season to enjoy!

Cautiously optimistic given some of the horrific alternatives.

Cotterill should have been the nadir, but Preki was a bizarre new low. I love MON, but his record over the past few years simply hasn't lived up to the promise he generated during his time here. Klopp and Bielsa were pipe dreams at best and Allardyce's style of football would have been at odds with the style that paid dividends towards the end of the season.

You'd hope that Cambiasso would want to work with him again after doing so three years ago, and that Ranieri would have the contacts and pulling power to attract more talent here.

Not an amazing appointment, but far from a disastrous one I think. 

Archived