Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Football Manager 2016

Kante's painfully average, I'd imagine that's largely the Caen researcher though and it's kind of understandable as I doubt even they saw him doing this well in the Premier League.

What was the stat though? In the top 5 tacklers in Europe or something expect better then 13 but whatever.

Also what are our youth prospects like? can any make the grade or will they all be sold/ released?

What was the stat though? In the top 5 tacklers in Europe or something expect better then 13 but whatever.

Also what are our youth prospects like? can any make the grade or will they all be sold/ released?

Don't think we've got access to the editor yet, but it looks like Chilwell and Dodoo have a pretty high PA.

Don't think we've got access to the editor yet, but it looks like Chilwell and Dodoo have a pretty high PA.

Sounds good, remember on last years Chilwell wouldn't even get into a league 2 side which was dissapointing. Nearly downloaded, Can you play as far into the season as you want on the beta or does it stop after a time?

Sounds good, remember on last years Chilwell wouldn't even get into a league 2 side which was dissapointing. Nearly downloaded, Can you play as far into the season as you want on the beta or does it stop after a time?

Pretty sure you can play as long as you like if it's like previous years and my memory isn't playing tricks on me.

I'd be tempted to sell for that... Try and get a bit more or wait till he is banged a few in and cash in January.

What is the budget for city

10-12 mil depending on what you choose (avoid relegation, mid table & top 10 finish)

Archived