Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Football Manager 2016

Chillwell, Dodoo, Choudhury assistant reports

Probably not too reliable judgements with Shakespeare having just 13/14 in JA/JP

Oh and if you meant Zivkovic from Partizan then don't worry, he doesn't get a WP anyway.

How is the Dutch Zivkovic (Richairo)? He was pretty good in 15.

The entire South Africa team is pretty immense for it's value. Average price of a player is about 200k and their best eleven would piss the Championship and probably keep you in the Prem.

Well that's a bit of a deja-vu...

Yeah towards end of October. Managed to shithouse a win away at Sunderland while i wrote that post lol. I presume it gets better as the tactic become more familiar for my team?

Yeah that's exactly it. New signings, new manager and unfamiliar formation. It'll all magically click around November time and if your formation isn't shit you'll notice a big improvement.

Oh and Dutch Zivkovic doesn't look as good this year. Don't think it helps he was very underwhelming at Ajax last season and has been shipped out on loan.

Cool thought so. Cheers.

Anyone else thing long range shooting is a bit frequent. Kante and Inler try it virtually every game they play and it always seems close (they've scored 1 each from range). I don't mind it cos I love a spectacular goal lol.

I can't stand shooting from distance. It goes in about 5% of the time. Jordon Mutch is the absolute worst for it.

Oliver Norwood a few years ago on the other hand is a different story. He could have a free kick from literally 35/40 yards and you'd fancy it to go in more often than not.

I can't stand shooting from distance. It goes in about 5% of the time. Jordon Mutch is the absolute worst for it.

Oliver Norwood a few years ago on the other hand is a different story. He could have a free kick from literally 35/40 yards and you'd fancy it to go in more often than not.

He was still up to that last year. I had him on FM15 and he would literally score from long range and from set pieces all the time.

Started as Rapid Bucharest in the Romanian Second Division. Certain they were one of the better clubs from Romania a few years back. Got them promoted at the first time of asking.

Love these little challenges of getting big clubs (in their country atleast) back to where they belong... although as I said I don't have a clue how big they were lol I read they reached the UEFA Cup QF's about 10 years ago

FFS! Alisson (3 months), Schmeichel (2 months) & Pietikosa (2 months) have all been ruled out with dislocated shoulders and i can't afford to bring in a player on loan! Jonny Maddison is now my first choice! 

FFS! Alisson (3 months), Schmeichel (2 months) & Pietikosa (2 months) have all been ruled out with dislocated shoulders and i can't afford to bring in a player on loan! Jonny Maddison is now my first choice! 

I've experienced quite a lot of long term injuries too :unsure:

Finished 7th in my second season. Got Europa League football. Signed Kondogbia, Ricardo Rodriguez and Maximilian Arnold this window so far. Wolfsburg got relegated.

Sold Embolo for about £33m as he wanted out. Loads of players are asking to leave. Signed Smalling for £7m as well.

Also, AC Milan survived the first season on goal difference, wtf lol

EDIT: World Cup 2022 has been moved to Canada!

I've concluded my summer transfer incomings. Signed:

Paul Robinson (free)

Gino Peruzzi (3.3m)

Eder Alvarez Balanta (3.1m)

Kristoffer Ajer (1m)

Andres Chavez (2.2m)

Balanta is already injured for two months after playing only one friendly. Looking to sell De Laet.

I can cope with the injuries but I'm getting loads of yellow and red cards. Not got anyone set on hard tackling either!

Also, even though Mahrez was set as penalty taker, for some reason Wes Morgan stepped up and missed one. Then later in the same match, got another penalty and Morgan took it again - and missed again!

Archived