Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Football Manager 2016

Anyone tried playing in the conference yet? I want to take a non league club to the prem, im not sure if its my tactics or the league but there is no consistency with the squad and i cant get shots on target to save my life. Any tips for non league management?

Not quite conference but my final game on 15 was Portsmouth Won League 2, 1 and Championship back to back and thats probably my favourite game ever.

I've done a couple of None league games, I think patience is key... you've actually really got to build something, and dont just go for 32 year olds on their last hurrah. look for loans for L1 & 2, you'll occasionally get a champ or prem loan. Also as nice as it would be its not always possible to play pass pass football at that level on the game down to the technical abilities... so start scruffy and get passing when you get promotion and better players.

Never played FM before, apart from a free demo a few years back.

Probably gonna pick up this one (without the beta, far too much on between now and then...).

Probably a bad idea during my final uni year, but oh well :P

Barca right back. He's not as good as I was expecting but he's an upgrade on De Laet and Simpson.

Yeah I got that Douglas on loan, also Besic from Everton on loan.

Star signings are Luan from Gremio and Gab Barbosa. Ulloa, King, Schlupp, De Laet, Simpson all gone.

How good is Riyad on this?! lol

Zach Clough looks like he'll be this year's must have English player. Very disappointed with Kante, have to say. Hope he gets a bump in Jan.

Oh and if you meant Zivkovic from Partizan then don't worry, he doesn't get a WP anyway.

Yeah I got that Douglas on loan, also Besic from Everton on loan.

Star signings are Luan from Gremio and Gab Barbosa. Ulloa, King, Schlupp, De Laet, Simpson all gone.

How good is Riyad on this?! lol

Zach Clough looks like he'll be this year's must have English player. Very disappointed with Kante, have to say. Hope he gets a bump in Jan.

Oh and if you meant Zivkovic from Partizan then don't worry, he doesn't get a WP anyway.

He gets one after appeal apparently.

Kante has been great for me so far. Mahrez hasn't really done much. Bought in Peruzzi and a young CB in Jan.

Kramaric and Albeighton want out so they'll go.

Half way through my first season with Leicester (10th at the moment), signed Thiago Maia, Gino Peruzzi, Malcolm, Eder Alvarez Balanta, Antonio Nocerino and Sebastian Driussi for about £25m. Sold Hammond, Albrighton, Simpson, Ulloa, Morgan & Kramaric for £22m. Made Vardy my captain and he was on fire for me, then got a nine month injury at the start of November ( :@), so I'm relying on Okazaki and Dodoo at the moment.

Archived