Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Football Manager 2016

I've never really found a suitable formation for a defensive forward to be honest.

I only ever find myself using the poacher, complete forward, false nine or defensive forward roles in 2015. I find the DF role particularly useful with wingers in games against tough opponents where you don't want any of your players too far from one another when the opponent is in possession. Central defenders have a much tougher time picking up your forward in this role, much like the false nine. But I usually play with a high gegenpressing style which is ideal for the DF.

Work rate 20, determination 20, bravery 16+, aggression 16+, team work 16+, off the ball 16+, anticipation 16+, vision 12+, finishing 13/14, composure 14ish, tackling 11/12, shit heading, 11/12 first touch, 19 pace, 18/19 acceleration, 20 natural fitness and 18+ stamina.

Should be an absolute animal. Will get none of that.

Apart from his pace which is a little bit low, I think he's not too far off where he should be? It's too rare you see strikers nip the ball off defenders/midfielders in FM, which I think is a trademark of his game.

• 1 month later...

I absolutely guarantee I end up getting proper into this Bari save on 15 as soon as this comes out. It happens every single year without fail.

Yep always the same! i'm hooked on a Portsmouth save at the minute!

Interesting feature announced my Miles today.... at certain clubs you will be given the opportunity to move the current Manager to Director of Football when you take over!

If you have pre-ordered it then you get access to the beta around two weeks before the full game is released. Surely the demo would be out before then otherwise why play the beta when you can play the full game, albeit only til January??

If you have pre-ordered it then you get access to the beta around two weeks before the full game is released. Surely the demo would be out before then otherwise why play the beta when you can play the full game, albeit only til January??

I don't think the demo comes out until the full release. Thus pre ordering is the only way to get access to the Beta. Although I think you can hold off until the beta is "released" and pre order then, and still get the beta.

I really like the look of this version. The interface looks cleaner and takes the improvements made last year on to the next level. I'm not bothered about huge new features. Incremental adjustments are fine. Effetively I pay £30 or so a year and get hundreds of hours play out of it so I can't complain about value.

Archived