Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Football Manager 2016

13 finishing, 11 composure for Vardy?!?!

I don't know if it's still the same but I know in the past editions players like Walcott and Agbonlahor purposely had some of their technical stats buffered because pace and acceleration have always been ridiculously powerful attributes and they would be OP in game.

Vardy looks like he should be a very effective player indeed judging by those screenshots, I'd imagine if people are saying Chelsea are bidding £22mil for him at the start of the game and their fans think that's a bargain then it'll be the same as it was in past editions where pacey strikers are extremely effective.

Sold;

Vardy - 22mil

Ulloa - 7mil

Simpson - 2 mil

Hammond - 300k

Schwarzer - Free

Bought: 

Amartey - 5mil

Barbosa - 10mil

Garratt - 1.8mil

Peruzzi - 3.1mil

Romero - 4.4mil

Pietkosa - free 

The beta is basically the game 90% complete and how it'll be released and your save games from the beta carry on after release.

Nice. I was going to ask this. Didn't want to download it and start a game then have to re-start on the 13th.

Im finding games to be really slow? Do only commentary and match speed quickest possible, this year it goes every 15 seconds (so 00.15, 00.30, 00.45, 01.00, 01.15 etc. when nothing is happening instead of per minute) and it really slows it down

Has it not always done that?

Have you changed the speed of the processing?

Where's cheapest with the beta?

cd keys has it for £23 without the beta but £32 with it, bastards.

Green Man Gaming had some deals on when I was looking but I went for Steam. Although it was £35 it saved the faffing around. It downloaded within 10 minutes of the beta going live. No arsing around waiting for email keye etc just to save £6.

Green Man Gaming had some deals on when I was looking but I went for Steam. Although it was £35 it saved the faffing around. It downloaded within 10 minutes of the beta going live. No arsing around waiting for email keye etc just to save £6.

I used GMG, it's downloading now, got it for £27

Archived