Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Football Manager 2016

Currently sitting fifth in November, so not quite Claudio. Sorry boys. Took a whipping from Chelsea opening day but otherwise looking solid. Can't figure out a formation I like, mostly because I spent everything on forwards and wingers and have shit centre mids and a painfully average defence. lol

I'm 4th in November, 5 points off top, 3 off 2nd.

Only signed Elabdellaoui from Olympiakos for £1.5m and Romero from Velez for £4.9m. Barbosa went to Benfica instead and I sold Kramaric for £6m. Trying to use that money to sign Embolo + signing A Zivkovic in Jan.

EDIT: The regen face you get as manager is shit, hate looking at it. Anyway to put it back just to a standard blacked out one?

I'm 4th in November, 5 points off top, 3 off 2nd.

Only signed Elabdellaoui from Olympiakos for £1.5m and Romero from Velez for £4.9m. Barbosa went to Benfica instead and I sold Kramaric for £6m. Trying to use that money to sign Embolo + signing A Zivkovic in Jan.

EDIT: The regen face you get as manager is shit, hate looking at it. Anyway to put it back just to a standard blacked out one?

If you go to preferences -> interface, you can remove all regen faces including your own by deselecting the show faces generated by game option. Not sure if you can do it and keep regen faces for players.

Yeah I was fined 3 times for failing to control my players during the season.

I wouldn't mind but I don't even play especially hard tackling haha. Lots of pressing but eh.

Inler, Huth and Besic are the top three red card recipients in the league. lol

7th in the New Year. Signed Embolo for an initial £3.8m rising to £15.75m. First game he scored a 30 yard chest and volley at The Emirates.

Signed Valdes for 750k, sold Kasper for £5m to Watford. Got Cheryshev for about £5m and signing that Rulli guy from Sociedad at the end of the season for free. Its looking good. (Couldn't be arsed starting from scratch in the end).

I wouldn't mind but I don't even play especially hard tackling haha. Lots of pressing but eh.

Inler, Huth and Besic are the top three red card recipients in the league. lol

Huth has 4 red cards this season for me and both times he had a second yellow, the ban got increased to 3 games...

I need to work out how to record and upload highlights, I'm sure it's pretty easy I've just never looked. 

Just drubbed Norwich 7 - 1 as I finally find a tactic I'm comfortable with (it helps they're bobbins.) The last two goals and their goal came after I had a centre back sent off for a second bookable offence after making all my subs and just thought **** it. lol

Kramaric scores the most ridiculous goal I've ever seen.

Yuri Mamute is like the championship Carlos Fierro.

From what I can tell, early doors, Embolo seems to be like a pretty good shout for this year's super striker. I'm still sticking with my shout for Zach Clough, mind. Barbosa is as good as he was last year, maybe better. Luan (Gremio) is an absolute steal for about 4 - 5m from the start. Will be going for him again on other saves. 

Inler being miles better than Kante has me fuming. These cnuts have had the hindsight of a quarter+ of the season. Vardy dramatically improved over last season at least. 

Archived