Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Football Manager 2016

Inler being miles better than Kante has me fuming. These cnuts have had the hindsight of a quarter+ of the season. Vardy dramatically improved over last season at least. 

The data lock is at the end of August and Kante's stats were done by the Caen researcher anyway.

You can get Boreck Dockal for about £4m and his technicals are insane

Loving Benni on this! How is everyone doing then? Seen a few people say 7th/8th... i've made it to 6th in March. Not too bad, pretty pleased as I always hate my first game on a new FM!

Bouncing around between fourth and seventh at the end of Jan. Would hazard a guess that I'll finish top six.

Got Oliver and Sokratis in on loan over January which should help steady the ship as I made a bit of a rookie error not reinforcing the back and middle enough at all.

Read an interesting comment on the official SI forums too. Basically saying that the Leicester researcher agrees that Vardy's technicals are too low and that he has said that but the CA weighting for pace is so high they can't afford to give him any more.

You'll notice Bale and Ronaldo this year have had their acceleration axed to pump up their technicals.

As a result of his physicals, Vardy now has a massive CA already which is why Chelsea and City want him at the start of the game.

I'm looking at finishing mid table. About 6 games left I think and around 10th. Seem to be doing well against mid table and lower teams but getting absolutely spanked against the likes of Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal etc.

Mahrez got injured at Christmas and managed to get Martin Odegaard on loan from Real Madrid who has done pretty well. Probably a shock for him to make his debut in the FA Cup on a freezing afternoon at Hartlepool but we came through it.

Need to give my tactics a tweak to stop leaking goals. I can handle losing but a couple at the Lane but getting spanked 6-1 is not on.

Finished 13th. Had shit loads of injuries towards the end of the first season, including no available goalkeeper.

2nd season - 7 games in and I'm top, won 6 lost 1 (lost my first game vs Liverpool 3-0). Scored 20 let in 6. Transfer business has been decent. Embolo and Zivkovic are magnificent. Sold Lucas Romero for £25m to Liverpool. Think I can make top 4 easily. Also sold Vardy to Atletico for £16m.

@@Adam. How much transfer budget did you get second season after finishing 13th?

Love Vardy and his crazy physicals but if I can sell him and get Embolo I'm probably gonna.

Want to use the rest of my lolly to buy midfielders, really.

@@stripeyfox how good has Odegaard been and any chance of you signing him permanently? My scouts think he's interested but currently Real would want 25m+.

Hold the front page. 

9pp9b9.jpgwjw8ic.jpg

Would currently fail for a work permit which seems the only flaw. Now you can sign players regardless of work permit status I think I'll pick him up and send him out to Belgium or wherever. Found him after sending my scouts to South Africa as it's usually a good place to find a bargain or two. 

Bonuses not showing on the above screenshots are consistent performer, current international and several positions.

Got £10m which I was fuming about, but then It said it'd been increased to £45m given the new TV deal came into play (But I'd already sold Romero and Vardy combined for for £43m rising to £45m) so assuming it was in fact just £10m. Definitely sign Embolo, he is simply incredible

EDIT: Just agreed a deal to sign Javi Martinez for £14.5m  :jawdrop:

Here's my summer transfer window business - 

post-10800-0-36923700-1446569794_thumb.p

@@Adam. How much transfer budget did you get second season after finishing 13th?

Love Vardy and his crazy physicals but if I can sell him and get Embolo I'm probably gonna.

Want to use the rest of my lolly to buy midfielders, really.

@@stripeyfox how good has Odegaard been and any chance of you signing him permanently? My scouts think he's interested but currently Real would want 25m+.

Odegaard has done ok, but not spectacular. 3 goals in 11 so far but some flashes of brilliance. One for the future I think if you can afford him.

Bouncing around between fourth and seventh at the end of Jan. Would hazard a guess that I'll finish top six.

Got Oliver and Sokratis in on loan over January which should help steady the ship as I made a bit of a rookie error not reinforcing the back and middle enough at all.

Read an interesting comment on the official SI forums too. Basically saying that the Leicester researcher agrees that Vardy's technicals are too low and that he has said that but the CA weighting for pace is so high they can't afford to give him any more.

You'll notice Bale and Ronaldo this year have had their acceleration axed to pump up their technicals.

As a result of his physicals, Vardy now has a massive CA already which is why Chelsea and City want him at the start of the game.

Yeah it was me moaning about his stats in the data thread, I don't think my suggestions were unreasonable

How are people approaching away games, I've got a counter tactic but just concede too many - I think I'll just press, press and press.

Regards home and away form - I'm taking my usual cavalier approach of refusing to have an "away" formation, I just attack all the time.

I've got a formation that's somewhat more defensively conscious but I roll it out for the big teams, not particularly away games. Ironically, I've got a better away record than a home one, which the press keep asking me about. lol

why the fvck can my players not string 3 passes together and why the fvck do they always  get tackled in the final third? What tactics do I have to change to make them a bit more composed and not so retarded when attacking?!

why the fvck can my players not string 3 passes together and why the fvck do they always get tackled in the final third? What tactics do I have to change to make them a bit more composed and not so retarded when attacking?!

Am I right in assuming you're still about October time? Maybe even earlier?

Am I right in assuming you're still about October time? Maybe even earlier?

Yeah towards end of October. Managed to shithouse a win away at Sunderland while i wrote that post lol. I presume it gets better as the tactic become more familiar for my team?

Archived