Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

But if he's as good as we are claiming here (one posted even said Ramires but better) surely they would up the bid?

It certainly looks like he is a man of integrity though if he sticks to his guns and chooses CL football over money, in fact that makes me want him even more, if he had the brain and desire of Gelson Fernandes he'd be here already.

These clubs don't have the money to throw about. With the weak euro and the extra premier league money we get its easy for us to out bid them, their 8m euro bids take up a huge amount of their budgets compared to ours.

Not sure how reliable this guy is, but he says the Inter board isn't happy that Bayer negotiated with the player before agreeing a fee

Aranguiz want to go to Bayer. Board think it was unethical negotiating directly with the German club and will give preference to Leicester.

receiving offers equal to (fifteen million), Inter will sell to the English club. Not being equal, the highest bidder takes.

This is the right picture at the moment. I read this morning (here in Brazil) that Inter already gave Leicester the preference on this negotiation. If any other team equals Leicester's proposal Inter will chose for Leicester. The problem right now is to convince Aránguiz.

About the comparison to Ramires, I meant to say more about the style of play (box-to-box all the time). He defends worse but is more technical then him.

It says we have offered absurd wages hope we not going to end up like pompey ffs

Again, it's relative. What's absurd to them, might not be to us. 40000 euros a week to them is probably absurd, but to us it's 28000 pounds and within budget.

Again, it's relative. What's absurd to them, might not be to us. 40000 euros a week to them is probably absurd, but to us it's 28000 pounds and within budget.

This. The average Salary in the Brazilian Serie A is 11k. What's absurd to them is probably the norm in the Prem. 

But for all we know he could be the Internacional fan version of Col City Fan or Kingfox. From what I saw of him he was a midfielder who liked a tackle in the Copa, fantastic little player bit reminded me little of Ramires, more a sort of Vidal protege.

If all those three clubs are "sniffing around" then you really have to ask why he would be ending up at Leicester City.

I do hope we sign him because from what I have seen of him he is an excellent player, but I'm so uncomfortable with this Sven style money throw we are trying again and more worryingly the impression that we give off by doing that.

Take Arsenal for example, in the FA Cup final they had Wilshire and Ox-Chamberlain on the bench and both those players would walk into our side. They also played 6 MF's as Walcott was the front man.

Signing a 26 year old who wouldn't automatically walk into their side might not be deemed good business for them and they'd rather buy a younger one or more established for £30-40m.

That's not to say he wouldn't improve us by a big margin.

This. The average Salary in the Brazilian Serie A is 11k. What's absurd to them is probably the norm in the Prem. 

Problem is the depreciation of Real (our currency). One year ago he's actual wage were the equivalent of  € 100k per month, today is around  75k

He's coming. We've obviously gone mental with the wages as there's nobody else around and he's going to do a Sterling. Good lad

sterling went where he wanted to go. does that mean this fella is off to germany? 

it is interesting. inter will want the bigger fee. if he refuses to sign for us then they get nowt. so they will have to accept the BL offer unless we can convince him to come here. surely he realises (like krama) that a season or two here will get him a dream move if he is good enough. think medel at cardiff.

sterling went where he wanted to go. does that mean this fella is off to germany?

it is interesting. inter will want the bigger fee. if he refuses to sign for us then they get nowt. so they will have to accept the BL offer unless we can convince him to come here. surely he realises (like krama) that a season or two here will get him a dream move if he is good enough. think medel at cardiff.

Yes. Sterling went to Man city for football reasons.

So basically we've bought his local village and if he doesn't join us we're gonna knock it down

...and he's got the needle about it!

By jove, I think we've cracked it - there's nothing to this translating racket..

Archived