Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

Wait...unless I've misunderstood....we sent a guy all the way over to Brazil only to discover the guy wasn't even remotely interested in us? To quote The Dark Knight, "I think a simple phone call might have sufficed"  lol 

But brace yourself guys, the panic buys are coming.  Say a prayer for the Thais wallet.

To be fair BL are absolute shi*e and no one takes interest in them.. get paid a tenner there or come to Leicester and actually make a name for yourself in a proper league ... Kram made the right move so will he

You serious?  Finished fourth in the second best league in Europe last year and will be playing Champions League football as a result.  :unsure:

Wait...unless I've misunderstood....we sent a guy all the way over to Brazil only to discover the guy wasn't even remotely interested in us? To quote The Dark Knight, "I think a simple phone call might have sufficed" lol

But brace yourself guys, the panic buys are coming. Say a prayer for the Thais wallet.

He is interested, just doesn't understand the stage.. sees CL with Bayer, but doesn't recognise that no one gives two f's about being in the last 16 ... in fact people take more interest in a player that makes a team ... not just be a cog in another failed league and CL campaign

You serious? Finished fourth in the second best league in Europe last year and will be playing Champions League football as a result. :unsure:

I'm serious , he can be an average player and earn f all there , or be the main man and help a team to achieve earning far more and be highly recognised doing so

But brace yourself guys, the panic buys are coming.  Say a prayer for the Thais wallet.

Lets all remember that last May, Vichai said he wants to break into the PL top 5 within 3 years and is willing to spend the money to do so!

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/ambitious-plans-put-in-place-by-leicester-city-owner/

Wait, are people actually saying we are a brighter prospect then Bayer Leverkusen? A team that semi-regularly qualifies for the Champions League and is often found toward the top end of the Bundesliga?  A league that has a higher UEFA Coefficient than the Premier League.

Does nobody recall that we have been spent the last decade in the lower divisions?  Face facts, nobody knows nor cares who the **** we are and they won't for many years until we establish ourselves in the top flight, win cups and play regularly in Europe.

Ha. The man's representatives come out and literally spell out he doesn't want to come here...and people dismiss it and still maintain hope. Incredible. 

It's not the owner it 's the agent that's trying to broker the deal with BL.

That's not saying you're wrong though.

Archived