Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

Include a clause. After 2 years he can join a champions league team for 30 million pounds.

2 years of this bugger would be better than nothing.

IF He's that good then why does arsenal or Tottenham, or Valencia not want him?

IF He's that good then why does arsenal or Tottenham, or Valencia not want him?

Maybe they prefer other targets? maybe they are not sure how he'll adapt.. maybe their scouts have not reccomended him?  Could be several reasons...

50k for your best player isn't even that much in the current climate.

This is nothing like QPR handing out 80k-100k on over the hill players.

Villa paying 75k of Adebayor's wages.... 

If this bloke is really that good and will walk into our squad as the immediate "best player" surely Bayer Leverkusen will stump up the money for him? It's only 10million which is little really even for a German side.

If this bloke is really that good and will walk into our squad as the immediate "best player" surely Bayer Leverkusen will stump up the money for him? It's only 10million which is little really even for a German side.

They're a champions league side - here he's competing with King, Drinkwater and Hammond.

Guest MattP

They're a champions league side - here he's competing with King, Drinkwater and Hammond.

What's that got to do with anything?

If his decision was based on midfielders he was competing with he'd already have signed and we wouldn't to trying to change his mind by throwing an "absurd salary" at him.

What's that got to do with anything?

If his decision was based on midfielders he was competing with he'd already have signed and we wouldn't to trying to change his mind by throwing an "absurd salary" at him.

It was in reference as to why we're going all out for him and BL are offering less. He would be more important for us than them so we are prepared to offer more money.

Guest MattP

It was in reference as to why we're going all out for him and BL are offering less. He would be more important for us than them so we are prepared to offer more money.

But if he's as good as we are claiming here (one posted even said Ramires but better) surely they would up the bid?

It certainly looks like he is a man of integrity though if he sticks to his guns and chooses CL football over money, in fact that makes me want him even more, if he had the brain and desire of Gelson Fernandes he'd be here already.

But if he's as good as we are claiming here (one posted even said Ramires but better) surely they would up the bid?

It certainly looks like he is a man of integrity though if he sticks to his guns and chooses CL football over money, in fact that makes me want him even more, if he had the brain and desire of Gelson Fernandes he'd be here already.

The guy who said he was better than Ramires is a Brazilian Inter fan so he would know more about him than anyone else on this thread.

He was voted in the team of the Copa America which Chile just won and MOM in the final and Messi played in that.

If we sign him he'll almost certainly be our best player. The likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City don't have a sniff round 26 year olds unless they're excellent players.

Not sure how reliable this guy is, but he says the Inter board isn't happy that Bayer negotiated with the player before agreeing a fee

Aranguiz want to go to Bayer. Board think it was unethical negotiating directly with the German club and will give preference to Leicester.

doncosta_  3m3 minutes agoView translation

receiving offers equal to (fifteen million), Inter will sell to the English club. Not being equal, the highest bidder takes.

Guest MattP

The guy who said he was better than Ramires is a Brazilian Inter fan so he would know more about him than anyone else on this thread.

He was voted in the team of the Copa America which Chile just won and MOM in the final and Messi played in that.

If we sign him he'll almost certainly be our best player. The likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City don't have a sniff round 26 year olds unless they're excellent players.

But for all we know he could be the Internacional fan version of Col City Fan or Kingfox. From what I saw of him he was a midfielder who liked a tackle in the Copa, fantastic little player bit reminded me little of Ramires, more a sort of Vidal protege.

If all those three clubs are "sniffing around" then you really have to ask why he would be ending up at Leicester City.

I do hope we sign him because from what I have seen of him he is an excellent player, but I'm so uncomfortable with this Sven style money throw we are trying again and more worryingly the impression that we give off by doing that.

Archived