Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

good info

In other news, do you know any women who are happy to send me pictures of their ass?

I wouldn't usually share this on a public forum but this is my wife's ass. Pretty damn fine I'm sure you'll agree.

post-14009-0-42804000-1438185962_thumb.j

Looks like we are literally throwing money at both club and player, something that many have been calling out for us to do

Well we either do that or accept we'll be a struggling PL team.

We need to sign this calibre of player to get us a foothold in this league and solidify us as a mid tables side.

I'm not saying we should be QPR but we need to spend more to get to the next level. 

Quality attracts quality.

No, we're doing it for a laugh. What do you think?

Well you never know with the madness that's been going on here for the last month. As far as I can see he's never played outside of south america. He has a reasonable international career but Chile are hardly renowned.

But If he's the dogs, i'm sure you know

Well you never know with the madness that's been going on here for the last month. As far as I can see he's never played outside of south america. He has a reasonable international career but Chile are hardly renowned.

11th rankings in world football and current Copa America winners.

Done **** all mate.

Hardly, indeed. They only won Copa América a few weeks ago, and Aranguiz didn't do anything except score a couple of goals and play like a boss in the midfield all tournament.

Agent Jorge Machado wants Aránguiz to go to Leicester or Marseille, but André Cury wants him to go to Leverkusen. It's Machado vs Cury.

Charles you can get a gangster curry in leicester. #campMachado

He has two agents then? With a difference in opinion, just chuck money at them, that's all agents are after

Well, I'm an Inter fan, so I've been watching Aránguiz play for the last 18 months. He's a brilliant player. He marks just ok but compensates it with an excellent tactical knowledge. With the ball he is very good, he dictates the form and rythm of Inter. And also shows up a lot at the offense field. You could imagine he as a better Ramires.

He was also selected for the Copa America first team.

Alright. Keep your hair on! I asked because I didn't know.

I watch fvck all south american football.

If he's the messiah, then i'm all for it. Just never heard of him before and everyone is jizzing on biscuits all over the place

Archived