Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

Well, I'm an Inter fan, so I've been watching Aránguiz play for the last 18 months. He's a brilliant player. He marks just ok but compensates it with an excellent tactical knowledge. With the ball he is very good, he dictates the form and rythm of Inter. And also shows up a lot at the offense field. You could imagine he as a better Ramires.

He was also selected for the Copa America first team.

thanks for your input

Well, I'm an Inter fan, so I've been watching Aránguiz play for the last 18 months. He's a brilliant player. He marks just ok but compensates it with an excellent tactical knowledge. With the ball he is very good, he dictates the form and rythm of Inter. And also shows up a lot at the offense field. You could imagine he as a better Ramires.

He was also selected for the Copa America first team.

Thanks for that 

hi any updates on us signing this guy or the other guy or the other guy after him? probs missed a combined 30 pages or so across threads with pretty names, any of them actually gonna join or is it just a lot of people saying they have no desire to ever even speak to anyone at leicester let alone go there for a living 

Guest MattP

First of all I loved the guy in the Copa, he was brilliant, although so was Vargas so you never know what you are going to get with some of these players.

This is just starting to sign like a bit of a joke though, it's clear he doesn't fancy it so we are just going to start throwing money at him in the hope he comes and plays for us? Not to mention the unrest throughout the rest of the squad you risk from doing that.

People were trying to alley my fears by saying we were going to do a Southampton in our approach, this is not Southampton, this is QPR.

DIS director Moreno and Internacional president Piffero both confirm that Leicester are offering a big salary to Aránguiz.

GET THE ****ER DONE NOW. I WANT TO COME ON HERE POST ROTHERHAM AND FIND THAT WE HAVE A WORLD CLASS CM. THANKS.

Include a clause. After 2 years he can join a champions league team for 30 million pounds.

2 years of this bugger would be better than nothing.

He's 26, will want it now!

Hope he prefers cash though

Archived