Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Kramaric

Okazaki.

If we're going to play with two strikers then one of them should be our most natural finisher.

Give him a go, or sell him on. He's too good to want to warm the bench all season.

Thing is, who that is, is a difficult call to make - Shinji is the third top scorer of all time for Japan, so there's a case for him being a natural finisher. I'd agree he should be starting with one of Okazaki or Vardy, the two are just too similar, both energetic pests and it'd make more sense to withdraw one for the other - still, what a great dilemma to be having compared to 10 years ago and "should we partner Mark De Vries with Elvis Hammond or Iain Hume?"

I love Kram, can't really explain why. Think he could be an amazing player.

To leave him off the bench for Dodoo was a bit of an insult in my opinion.

Wasnt that only because we started one striker vs Bournemouth? We couldnt have had krama, ulloa and okazaki on the bench with no cover on the wings.

This guy will come good. Like all strikers, it's just that spark of confidence that he needs to set him off. Just needs a bit of game time. Villa continue to struggle for goals, which in my humble opinion means we can push in attack. Perfect game for Kram to bag a brace I reckon.

I think Kramaric will eventually be our best player and scorer, but at the moment you don't replace Vardy or Shinji. They are a great pair. However they both play the game giving everything they've got and eventually that will mean they have to have time off. Then Krammy can step in.

I'd also like to see Krammy in behind the two of them - which I think would be awesome - but again we have a good player doing that at the moment.

I think Kramaric will eventually be our best player and scorer, but at the moment you don't replace Vardy or Shinji. They are a great pair. However they both play the game giving everything they've got and eventually that will mean they have to have time off. Then Krammy can step in.

I'd also like to see Krammy in behind the two of them - which I think would be awesome - but again we have a good player doing that at the moment.

Can't see it myself and still think he's not going to set the world on fire .... But like you say with our high octane forward line and/or Mahrez going off form or needing a break his chance will come .... And then all will be revealed !

I think you'll find I'm talking about him being superior in technical and footballing ability to Vardy. There is no doubting Vardy's impact for us ,with his pace and
I think you'll find I'm talking about him being superior in technical and footballing ability to Vardy. There is no doubting Vardy's impact for us ,with his pace and tenacity.

And your point is ..... Kram has had a chance ..... And will no doubt get another soon .... And like I said then we will see how good he is and whether all that techno ability is enough to keep him in the team .... A few goals might help

I don't think he'd struggle in this league, as the PL is more known for pace and sharpness.

If he played often in the Championship, I'd expect him to struggle much more as it's more physically-demanding.

Still a baby very much and can grow.

I don't think he'd struggle in this league, as the PL is more known for pace and sharpness.

If he played often in the Championship, I'd expect him to struggle much more as it's more physically-demanding.

Still a baby very much and can grow.

We paid a lot of money for a baby

Seems to be surplus to requirements here. Might explain why we were bidding for Austin in the summer. Maybe he doesn't fit in with the group?

we needed to change things so Ulloa came on, had Vardy got injured early on I bet it would have been Kramaric, he'll get his chance

Dyer comes straight in and plays a blinder .... Why didn't Kramo come on .... Cus he ain't good enough

Nuge had a good game for Boro ......

We can't always pick winners ...

what's Nugent playing at a lower level got to do with Kramaric?

Archived