Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Kramaric

Out of all our forwards he's head and shoulders the best on pure ability.

However he's just not quick enough or strong enough.  I struggle to see how he was a goal scoring machine in Croatia as he just doesn't get in enough goal scoring positions..

Verdict - Sell or loan him out, it's a wasted season for him here. If he was at a Championship side he might start scoring for fun like he did in Croatia and Championship sides love blowing mega money on a striker who hasn't proved himself at PL level.

I think he is a very good player and could be a goal machine even in the premier league. ATM

I think his footballing brain is just wired all wrong. He's similar to Mahrez on a bad day.

Ranieri needs to teach him how to hone his skills rather than waste them

He's got the most technical ability of our forwards by a mile but I just don't think he uses it right. I actually don't think he played particularly badly but the one thing that'll come to everyone's memory is his one on one which was awful execution, shame as he did so well to create the chance.

He's a strange player. He doesn't seem to get nearly enough chances. I'm not sure he's got a killer instinct about him. Like I say I think he's got the ability but he just seems to time things wrong or not be in a particularly useful position, even if he isn't doing anything wrong on the ball.

He's a really hard one to suss. I want it to work for him but I'm slowly thinking it isn't ever happening for him here.

It's pretty ironic that Kram chose to join us rather than Chelsea because he wanted a chance to prove himself in the Prem right away. Then we quickly turned into a top four quality team before he had a chance to settle in. If he had joined Chelsea that would have sent him out to some mid table Dutch or Belgian league team and he would have got the chance to adjust and get regular games and build his confidence at a managably better level than the Croatian league.

He can become a quality player, he needs time to develop, just like Vardy and Mahrez did. Best thing for him is to go out on a short term loan where he is garunteed starts so he can rebuild his confidence. remember Vardy asked to be loaned out when he was struggling in the Championship but Pearson would not let him go because he was determined to play him through his struggles. In the Prem we cannot have that luxury, so it's best he goes out and gets games in the Championship. I am sure there are a more than a few teams that will take him and garuntee starts. It would be great for him and Leicester. Right now he may not even make the bench half the time.

The people on here who are writing him off are nuts, but then again lots of people were writing off Vardy not too long ago. I do agree with those that fear he is not a "fit" for our style, but we are progressing as a club at such an extraordinary rate , who knows what our style will evolve into in the next two years.

They need to tell him to stop trying to chip the keeper and just stick it in the back of the net.

If he can just concentrate on slotting it past the keeper than trying to be too fancy then he'll score goals at premier league level for sure.

Agreed. It's fine when your bagging for fun. When your playing for your place and you do that, you look an arrogant idiot. Not sure he has the right attitude to succeed here.

Agreed. It's fine when your bagging for fun. When your playing for your place and you do that, you look an arrogant idiot. Not sure he has the right attitude to succeed here.

I don't think he has an attitude problem.

Maybe just trying too hard to impress or score the perfect goal everytime? But I don't care how he scores as long as it goes in and he isn't impressing anyone by chipping it to the keepers hands. Just shoot normal!

I think he is really skilful and has the potential but being on the periphery of the team seems to me to have affected his confidence. He started off quite well, but has not improved over the last six months.

Never thought he really imposed himself last night and thought he would have been subbed earlier. On last nights showing, I don't think he has done himself any favours and is playing worse at the moment than Nugent who we shipped out. Clearly he needs games to sort out his shooting, but he ain't going to get it at Leicester any time soon, unless we have a major injury problem. Maybe a months loan to a local championship side would help.

A difficult one for City.

Sorry but after last nights showing this guy is never going to make it in the premier league.

For all his skill he is too lightweight and gets pushed off the ball too easily. I lost count the amount of times he lost the ball

And all he did was give up he didnt bother to try and win it back.

He gets clean through on goal again ala Arsenal last season and instead of putting his foot through it he trys that stupid chip thing.

Im sorry but i think we have wasted nine million quid.

Have you people even seen the chipped shot? From that angle, any shot he chose it would have been difficult to score from ffs. He was nearly at the corner of the box lol

But that's not the point is it. He needs to at least test the keeper.

He could have opened up his body and tried to find the far post. At least then you can say he's shown something.

That chip was as bad as yann the man's. Yes that bad. And he has tried it time and time again and never looked like scoring.

Anyone doubting him will be proved wrong, he is exceptionally talented, I think still lacks strength for the premier league, but he needs playing time to get that experience.

Whilst the attempted lob was a bad choice, it shows the confidence he is to attempt such a move, if that went in this whole forum would hve lit up about starting him at the weekend,

When his chance comes he will do well, I think the love affair with Okazaki may be over this weekend, ill is deserves a start. That's the great thing with having ( good strikers, we can mix and match.

But that's not the point is it. He needs to at least test the keeper.

He could have opened up his body and tried to find the far post. At least then you can say he's shown something.

That chip was as bad as yann the man's. Yes that bad. And he has tried it time and time again and never looked like scoring.

Exactly what went through my mind at the time. He took about the tenth best option!

So you honestly can't see anything in him? I can. I don't want to give up on him yet

I've always said there is something there... but currently the issues are vastly outweighing any positives. I find it amazing people are willing to excuse some players, but others get absolutely roasted. Can people hand on heart really say he's offered anything more than Nugent?

People still saying he'll be a goal machine and he's the head and shoulders the best ability wise. It's time to prove it I'm afraid. He's had three lovely finishes since he's been here. But the amount of piss easy chances missed, or the amount of shots ballooned over the bar from 18 yards are stacking up to Nugent type levels.

I'm happy to give him time, what cheeses me off more than anything is people constantly calling for him to be in the team when he's done nothing to warrant it. When he gets a chance he needs to take it, Leo was so much better than him last night it's untrue. That was a performance of someone wanting his shirt back.

I've always said there is something there... but currently the issues are vastly outweighing any positives. I find it amazing people are willing to excuse some players, but others get absolutely roasted. Can people hand on heart really say he's offered anything more than Nugent?

People still saying he'll be a goal machine and he's the head and shoulders the best ability wise. It's time to prove it I'm afraid. He's had three lovely finishes since he's been here. But the amount of piss easy chances missed, or the amount of shots ballooned over the bar from 18 yards are stacking up to Nugent type levels.

I'm happy to give him time, what cheeses me off more than anything is people constantly calling for him to be in the team when he's done nothing to warrant it. When he gets a chance he needs to take it, Leo was so much better than him last night it's untrue. That was a performance of someone wanting his shirt back.

I think he's head and shoulders above Nugent in terms of ability and potential. I'm not clamouring for him to be in the team- he doesn't deserve it because Ulloa, Vardy and possibly Okasaki (who I've been disappointed in) are all playing better than he is. I just don't like seeing him being written off completely. Arsenal away last season showed me this guy can play. I also don't think Pearson would have spent that much on a player who wasn't going to be good enough. I think he'll get his chance this season through injury or suspension eventually. Hope he takes it.

There's no doubt the boy has talent, but on last night's showing its hard to see where he's going to get an opportunity with us.

He definitely needs to play competitive football anywhere if he's ever to make an impact in the game.

I think he was feeling the pressure last night which is understandable. That pressure subsides when playing regularly and then the real player comes out. He also needs to toughen up a lot, too easily moved off the Ball. I'd give him to Celtic for a few Months to boost his confidence then bring him back to the Championship for a tougher experience.

Archived