Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Kramaric

Let's try and get some perspective here, until we start losing games then Vardy and Shinji are going to be the first choice which might be frustrating for Kramaric and Ulloa but sadly that's how it is when you have a decent sized squad. What Ranieri needs to think about is how he involves his fringe players, Pearson was very good at using numerous strikers which may have kept them all relatively content but at times we we 3+ strikers on the pitch and little creativity to them which put pressure on both ends of the pitch and we suffered. Ranieri seems to be far more tactical and when we are leading with 60-70 mins gone he will look to close the game by replacing a striker or winger with another central midfielder. It can be frustrating when you you've 2 strikers whom both are quality, aren't getting any minutes but if the team are picking up points in this manner then surely that's the main priority?

Exactly, people also forget, Ulloa last season was the fav striker and he is now also having to abide his time on the bench

Half right I think .... Yes the other 2 look great together and would keep most other forwards out but I'm not sure when he does get his chance (and he will) that he will be good enough .... Just cus we scouted him for a long time doesn't mean he will perform well for us .... Even Man U have apparently wasted £118 on "flops" since AF retired according to today's paper and they have a top scouting team .... As my many fans will know I've been banging on about an Austin/Kram switch since last month which I thought would be better for for us ... However, that was not to be and the boy remains with us ..... What happens next is going to be very interesting and I hope he suddenly hits top form but I'm not holding my breath .... In the meantime don't worry too much about him as from what I've heard he having a ball in Leicester

Half right I think .... Yes the other 2 look great together and would keep most other forwards out but I'm not sure when he does get his chance (and he will) that he will be good enough .... Just cus we scouted him for a long time doesn't mean he will perform well for us .... Even Man U have apparently wasted £118 on "flops" since AF retired according to today's paper and they have a top scouting team .... As my many fans will know I've been banging on about an Austin/Kram switch since last month which I thought would be better for for us ... However, that was not to be and the boy remains with us ..... What happens next is going to be very interesting and I hope he suddenly hits top form but I'm not holding my breath .... In the meantime don't worry too much about him as from what I've heard he having a ball in Leicester

Apparently they don't.

I do wonder whether this lad is ever gonna get a decent run in the team?

Strikers thrive on playing game after game to get their confidence up and their 'shooting boots' well polished.

It's looking like Kram won't get this chance and may well get sold on at some point.

I still want to see what he can really do for us.

Strikers thrive on playing game after game to get their confidence up and their 'shooting boots' well polished.

It's looking like Kram won't get this chance and may well get sold on at some point.

Thing is, Krammy is more of a replacement for Vardy than Shinji. Ulloa is more of a target man/link up player like Shinji..

And Vardy is playing out his skin at the moment, but just like last season really, there will be patches where he cant keep this intensity up and Krammy will have to take his chance then. Just need patience, the lad will get his opportunity.

We're in danger of killing the lad's potential at the minute, at this age he should be getting minutes on a weekly basis. It's too early in the season to judge, just hope he does manage to get a good run of games as he looks like he could be a really special player. Hopefully he's taken the past 3/4 months as an opportunity to up his speed and strength.

I haven't seen many players in a Leicester shirt look as comfortable as him on the ball. Especially at his age.

Who do you take out to fit him in?

When Kramaric has briefly been on the pitch he's looked really good with the ball, the only problem is as has been mentioned, Vardy is playing out of his skin and really can't be dropped.

At the moment Krama will just have to take his place on the bench (hopefully) and wait til his time comes. I do still think he will score a few goals for us this season, he just needs to bide his time and show the gaffer what he can do in training / cup games.

Okazaki.

If we're going to play with two strikers then one of them should be our most natural finisher.

Give him a go, or sell him on. He's too good to want to warm the bench all season.

I agree Col. I think he should be given a run-out against Villa imo.

For some reason I absolutely love Kramaric, he hasn't exactly had the best start to his Leicester career but we can all see the raw talent and potential that the kid has.

I think it's a shame that he isn't getting a look in at the moment, and I wasn't too happy with him being left out of the squad for Bournemouth. But then again Vardy and Okazaki have been excellent, so I'm not saying that either should be dropped for him, I just think that there is an incredible player in there that just needs unleashing. I hope he gets some game time on Sunday.

Archived