Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Kramaric

He needs a boost of confidence to really see any potential.

There's 3 in front of him that are proven at this level - Vardy, Okazaki and Ulloa; the best chance of Kram playing is if one of these get injured.

I wouldn't rule out a loan, but not to Celtic...

He needs a boost of confidence to really see any potential.

There's 3 in front of him that are proven at this level - Vardy, Okazaki and Ulloa; the best chance of Kram playing is if one of these get injured.

I wouldn't rule out a loan, but not to Celtic...

How is Okazaki proven at this level? He's played 2 games? I'd actually say none of our strikers are 'proven' at this level depending on what you mean by proven.

Both Ulloa and Vards have shown they can cut it at this level but that's still only one season.

His potential is already there that's why we bought him - we dont need to see it - we need to see him given a fair crack at the whip - which he hasn't got thus far.

What so I can only judge him off the handful of appearances he's had for us of which were in a setup which oozed negativity? What a moronic, idiotic position to take.

Your position is far more moronic. It isn't just his chance conversion at Leicester, it's the misplaced passes, the dawdling on the ball, the lack of strength, the attempts to chip goalkeepers who are stood on their line and the fact he hasn't thrown himself at half chances that have shown he isn't ready.

I'm sure there probably is a good, maybe more than good, player in there but it is clear he needs a hell of a lot of work tactically, on his general play and his interplay with others.

He is clearly our last choice and riskiest striker at the moment. I hope that changes but to suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

Would like CR to speak to the front 5 ( maybe he already has), tell them, or already told them, hes picking a formation first up,

then after a few games, (after international break) he will pull players in and out.For example I would like him to give Krameric and Ulloa 40-60min of PL Football according to need, but at least from the bench or in 1st choice game day selection.

I am sure CR will interchange, I believe he wants 2 consistent midfielders and playmakers, then others to fight for postion, same for defence, looking for a stable 2-3, others then to be good subs, but potential starters.

He realises no PL team goes 10 games unchanged, he will play and select accordingly, but wont tinker just for the sake of it.

Your position is far more moronic. It isn't just his chance conversion at Leicester, it's the misplaced passes, the dawdling on the ball, the lack of strength, the attempts to chip goalkeepers who are stood on their line and the fact he hasn't thrown himself at half chances that have shown he isn't ready.

I'm sure there probably is a good, maybe more than good, player in there but it is clear he needs a hell of a lot of work tactically, on his general play and his interplay with others.

He is clearly our last choice and riskiest striker at the moment. I hope that changes but to suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

Well, he has thrown himself at the half chances but they were so rare he was practically uninvolved. We set up to exclude him then are surprised that when he's got no support he ends up losing the ball or can't find his teammates with a pass when they're camped in our own box and he's alone in their half? And, let's be clear, he's attempted two chips - one with the keeper 12 odd yards out which he just underpowered, 1 with the keeper on the edge of his box which was slightly overpowered. Hardly trying to chip keepers on their line. 

Well, he has thrown himself at the half chances but they were so rare he was practically uninvolved. We set up to exclude him then are surprised that when he's got no support he ends up losing the ball or can't find his teammates with a pass when they're camped in our own box and he's alone in their half? And, let's be clear, he's attempted two chips - one with the keeper 12 odd yards out which he just underpowered, 1 with the keeper on the edge of his box which was slightly overpowered. Hardly trying to chip keepers on their line.

No, he definately has attempted to chip goalkeepers literally standing on the line.

There have also been chances to score where he hasn't thrown himself in - hull at home last year (I think) was one where of he'd lunged he could have got a goal.

When he was up front on his own he spent the whole time running around in midfield trying to pick up the ball leaving us with nobody up top. He is tactically unaware.

No, he definately has attempted to chip goalkeepers literally standing on the line.

There have also been chances to score where he hasn't thrown himself in - hull at home last year (I think) was one where of he'd lunged he could have got a goal.

When he was up front on his own he spent the whole time running around in midfield trying to pick up the ball leaving us with nobody up top. He is tactically unaware.

You could argue that the person picking the team with him upfront on his own is the tactically unaware one.

When?

He dropped back into the midfield to try and see some of the ball - the tactical unawareness came on the part of the manager playing him alone up top when he's clearly not a drogba style player and needs a strike partner,

He does not need a few minutes of play to prove his worth. he needs a few consecutive matches. that's the only way. 

Today I read some of his old interviews and this guy seems like he's patient, but he hates not playing. He also said (before transfer and when he was rumored to go to Atletico Madrid) that he is not 

a typical st who waits for the balls and as far as I recall Leicester only used him in that way. You cant expect him to come in as a substitute and score or create a chance.

I think even if you put Messi out of play and then give him 20 minutes after 3 months he would be messy (no pun intended)

If we're playing 2 upfront I think he's the next in line after Shinji and Vardy, he'll get a chance because the way Vardy plays he'll pick up knocks that need resting and suspensions for yellows, it's up to him to take it when he gets it

Archived