Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Kramaric

I'd like to see him get a run alongside Vardy

For isn't quite in my book read no where near ...

id be interested to see him get a run too, but as ive said for ages he just isnt our style. he isn't quick enough, he isn't anything enough really. he seems technically good, but doesn't have a stand out attribute. he's not a big man, he's not a vardy, he's not a poacher. he's just a good footballer and we don't need one of them in our team at the moment. 

id be interested to see him get a run too, but as ive said for ages he just isnt our style. he isn't quick enough, he isn't anything enough really. he seems technically good, but doesn't have a stand out attribute. he's not a big man, he's not a vardy, he's not a poacher. he's just a good footballer and we don't need one of them in our team at the moment. 

I just wouldn't have started Shinji today after the distances he flew, he never really looked at it, think he could be a good player in the 3 of a 4231 with Mahrez and Dyer

And as I've said for ages I can't see him fitting in ... We should have pursued Austin and stuck Krammy out on loan .... And if we couldn't get another striker in we should have kept Nuge

And as I've said for ages I can't see him fitting in ... We should have pursued Austin and stuck Krammy out on loan .... And if we couldn't get another striker in we should have kept Nuge

austin wouldnt fit in our team either so i dunno what youre on about 

austin wouldnt fit in our team either so i dunno what youre on about

He would have given us an opportunity to change our style if we wished ...... He is similar to Ulloa and would give us strength in depth.... He may not be super fast and potentially crocked but he could give us vital points

He would have given us an opportunity to change our style if we wished ...... He is similar to Ulloa and would give us strength in depth.... He may not be super fast and potentially crocked but he could give us vital points

so could kram? if we are gonna change style then kramaric not fitting into this style doesn't matter?

so could kram? if we are gonna change style then kramaric not fitting into this style doesn't matter?

I'm afraid with Kram I just don't think he will be good enough ... Hope I'm wrong but from what I've seen that's what I think.

Somebody here must have wanted Austin as we put in a bid .... And why do that when we have 4 strikers already unless there is a weak link ...

Even Dodoo leap frogged him ..... £9 mill and leap frogged by a youngster ??

You people just find different ways to recycle the same sentence, and it spreads over 10 pages. Idk man, it either all goes down in his career, or he jumps back on the tracks like nothing happened. I want the other one to happen, but we will see. He wanted to make a career healthy move and this proved to be the exact opposite.

To people saying he's just not good as everyone else . why ? how ? when did you see him play ?

Dyer came in and played well and scored a goal . yes he was GREAT.

But do you not remember that Kramaric basically played alone for a month after he came here.

He was literally doing everything upfront and even coming for a ball to midfield when no one could do anything. Leicester's game at that time was cringeworthy and to be honest

I was thinking to myself - Krama, you idiot what did you do. These guys can't play. You could have gone to any fkin club.

In the meantime Leicester proved me wrong, but as Leicester proved me wrong Krama didn't get an opportunity to prove you wrong.

I know Mahrez and Albrighton were all waiting for their chance under Pearson reign, but there is a difference between a coach that treats you like a sub and a coach that treats you like the last resort.

Just want to see him go on loan in january honestly. For the sake of Leicester (money,form), him (career) and Croatia (for Euro 2016).

Kramaric's biggest problem: he hasn't got a left foot.

His right foot is great and he has a bit of class about him but in The Premier League you won't reach the very top without at least an acceptable weaker foot. All of the Croats on here expecting him to be in our team because he scored loads in their league are failing to see that the standard is vastly different. Lloyd Dyer tore The Championship to shreds and if he had a decent right foot he'd have played in The Premier League - fact was that he didn't.

Kramaric will get a chance and I think he can make a career at Leicester but he's got a bit of improvement to make in order to make it at this kind of level.

Kramaric's biggest problem: he hasn't got a left foot.

His right foot is great and he has a bit of class about him but in The Premier League you won't reach the very top without at least an acceptable weaker foot. All of the Croats on here expecting him to be in our team because he scored loads in their league are failing to see that the standard is vastly different. Lloyd Dyer tore The Championship to shreds and if he had a decent right foot he'd have played in The Premier League - fact was that he didn't.

Kramaric will get a chance and I think he can make a career at Leicester but he's got a bit of improvement to make in order to make it at this kind of level.

It will be interesting to see what actually does happen ! .... I have complete confidence in CR and am sure he will make the right decision. No we don't really know what's happening but we can make informed guesses from what we see... CR studies his team during training and has openly said if players put it in and show they are ready they will get into the team .... And at the moment that isn't happening for Kram .... So.what does that say. Considering what we paid he should have had much more game time ... If he was good enough.

You people just find different ways to recycle the same sentence, and it spreads over 10 pages. Idk man, it either all goes down in his career, or he jumps back on the tracks like nothing happened. I want the other one to happen, but we will see. He wanted to make a career healthy move and this proved to be the exact opposite.

To people saying he's just not good as everyone else . why ? how ? when did you see him play ?

Dyer came in and played well and scored a goal . yes he was GREAT.

But do you not remember that Kramaric basically played alone for a month after he came here.

He was literally doing everything upfront and even coming for a ball to midfield when no one could do anything. Leicester's game at that time was cringeworthy and to be honest

I was thinking to myself - Krama, you idiot what did you do. These guys can't play. You could have gone to any fkin club.

In the meantime Leicester proved me wrong, but as Leicester proved me wrong Krama didn't get an opportunity to prove you wrong.

I know Mahrez and Albrighton were all waiting for their chance under Pearson reign, but there is a difference between a coach that treats you like a sub and a coach that treats you like the last resort.

Just want to see him go on loan in january honestly. For the sake of Leicester (money,form), him (career) and Croatia (for Euro 2016).

Hey man how are you? I also feel your pain. I was so excited when we managed to sign this guy from under the claws of chelsea. He'd chosen us so he could develop his career and not rot on the sidelines of a bigger club.

This is why i feel for the guy, he put his career and football first and not the big status move im sure most other young footballers wouldve made. He has bundles of talent thats plain to see and we know he can score as he's emphatically proven throughout his professional and youth career.

However - despite not playing a minutes pl football this season i still think he will get his chances. We have made an otherworldly start to this season and its hard to change a performing/undefeated team right? I agree he couldve been used a few times from the bench and im slightly pissed he hasnt been but i can hardly complain when the changes made yesterday off the bench completely changed the game.

Its just unfortunate he's been waiting in the wings of a team thats made one of the best starts in its footballing history. A casualty of our current form.

Anyone writing Kramaric off with so little game time can fvck off. Tbf most on here havent yet! Everyone seems sympathetic to the situation. As ive said before his goals to minutes played works out to around 1 goal in 2 games over 90 minutes.

Krammy isnt alone either - we have an Austian captain one of our best defensive performers and our top goalscorer of last season that havent really featured either - two of which didnt even make the bench yesterday.

As we all keep saying its a long season and im sure he'll get his chances. Well i really really really hope he does :)

Trouble is, bringing Kramdog on doesn't offer anything different when we're starting with Vards and Okazaki. As people have mentioned he doesn't have a stand out attribute, when we bring on Ulloa we can play more direct or go for crosses into the box or whatever else. I can only see him getting a proper spell in the team if someone gets injured. 

• 2 weeks later...

The one real negative for me tonight. 70 minutes of doing pretty much nothing.

I'm not sure if it's where he was told to play, but he just floated about just ahead of the centre circle and got involved in... well, pretty much nothing! 

Few nice touches, but on the whole pretty lightweight and just didn't seem interested. 

The longer it goes on, the more likely it looks like he won't come good. 

Don't think he's booked himself a place in the starting 11 - or the bench tbh. 

Archived