Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Kramaric

It's the way we play. One up front doesn't work. We play with wing backs getting balls into the box and that s were our goals come from. One injury to Vardy or Okazaki and we are left with nothing. Kram will stay on our bench for when he is needed. Ulloa is a catch and hold it player needed too on occasion. Kram will be our go to guy up front. We courted him for years to do this role and Kevin is still training him.

Okazaki looks like a slower version of vardy and seems to end up on his arse whenever he becomes in contact with the ball. Surely if we are playing two strikers we need something different?

I think I must have been watching a different Okazaki.

It's the way we play. One up front doesn't work. We play with wing backs getting balls into the box and that s were our goals come from. One injury to Vardy or Okazaki and we are left with nothing. Kram will stay on our bench for when he is needed. Ulloa is a catch and hold it player needed too on occasion. Kram will be our go to guy up front. We courted him for years to do this role and Kevin is still training him.

We've never actually seen kramaric with a strike partner from the start have we? Everyone who posts on here who knew him pre LCFC said he worked better with a strike partner.

It's credit to him that he managed to still look like one of the better players in the team when we completely isolated him in our 541 experiment against Arsenal and Everton. I'd really like to see him start with Okazaki/vardy, let one of those do the work whilst he does what he apparently does best, poach goals and get himself in the box when we have the ball.

We've never actually seen kramaric with a strike partner from the start have we? Everyone who posts on here who knew him pre LCFC said he worked better with a strike partner.

It's credit to him that he managed to still look like one of the better players in the team when we completely isolated him in our 541 experiment against Arsenal and Everton. I'd really like to see him start with Okazaki/vardy, let one of those do the work whilst he does what he apparently does best, poach goals and get himself in the box when we have the ball.

That could work especially now that we are looking more solid at the Back and in Midfield. A short loan might sharpen up his game to the next level.

To be fair to him he's not even a year with us yet. Mahrez has taken 18 months to get to where he is now. So there's still hope for Krameric, but I still think he needs some game time.

Why?

You expect him to actually have a rational response?

Whilst obviously having some talent he's mostly flattered to deceive so far, although you'd never think it with how much he gets rimmed on here. If his name was Joe Smith and we'd bought him from Reading for £7m, the forum would be ripping him apart by now.

That could work especially now that we are looking more solid at the Back and in Midfield. A short loan might sharpen up his game to the next level.

To be fair to him he's not even a year with us yet. Mahrez has taken 18 months to get to where he is now. So there's still hope for Krameric, but I still think he needs some game time.

This is the worrying point. The strike partnership is really only Vardy/Okazaki. Kramaric needs to be on the bench and not on loan to step in. One injury and were back to one up front with/without Ulloa in behind. Loan Dodoo. There should be more than enough game time if we rotate the three.

We should loan out kramaric and bring in an Austin type player. Kramaric has not shown he's capable of being a prem player so a few games for Celtic might energise him to come back a better player. I'm not sure where ulloah fits in with our current system so we need somebody who can come in and score and kramaric is a million miles away from that atm.

Would love him to do well for us but just cant see it happening for him in England.

Assuming the above, the ideal scenario would be to loan him put to some lower mid table La Liga side, he bags 25 goals for them then Real Madrid bid 50 million for him. We can but dream...

Not really - he got a run when we were playing 4-5-1 and showing no intent to get the ball forward to him at all - which of course meant he put in one good performance (away at Arsenal) at the only point where we showed any attacking initiative. How people can write him off (with comments along the lines of if he was english, you'd think he was shit) after that is beyond me. He's not really shown much yet, but he's been given no chance to.

We courted this guy in the championship for two years, then broke the bank (in old money) and finally got our man and never really gave him a decent game with a strike partner. He's a true poacher. I believe that if we rotate the three (Vardy/Okazaki) playing two up front he will get goals. He can hit that ball first time without taking a touch.

Archived