Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Kramaric

I think if we can get our money back it would be great business. Technical ability on players can be improved but pace is one of those thing you either have it or you don't.

Kramaric has a great CV:

Europe's second highest goalscorer at some point last season

A hatrick against Feyernood in the Europa League

In the squad of a highly rated football nation of Croatia

From a country that produces some fantastic players

He needs regular first team football, he has to go on loan to either the Championship or a lesser league like Scotland.

There's every likelihood that he excels and there are plenty of Championship sides willing to part with £10m for a striker.

I was really happy with the signing as it ticked every box in the profile of players I want my club to sign. It hasn't worked out here so far so if we could get our money back it would be excellent business for us.

I totally accept that he hasn't been quite good enough so far. But look at his game time. It is negligible. Anybody know how many games he has ever started in a row? Can't be more than about 3. Right now Vardy is the only undroppable striker, think it could be a perfect opportunity to get Kram some minutes. He has some absolutely class touches, dribbles and even passes, but he just looks like he is trying to do too much. I genuinely believe he is quality but he needs to be told he is getting a run in the team so he can calm down and play without worrying that he has to do something special or he'll be out the squad again.

I would still start Okazaki on saturday though, just think there is room to involve Kram a bit more in the coming weeks.

I agree with this except Okazaki has done nothing in his last 3 matches to warrant starting. I'd start Ulloa on Saturday.

But it's true. He has barely had any game time in truth. I'm pretty sure he had 3 games in 6 starts last season and he's got 1 in 2 starts this. No wonder he's short on confidence if he's barely playing - he hasn't even been coming off the bench when Okazaki has been crap and we need a goal.

I'm not sure why people can't see his potential, all the goals he has scored have been sublime.

I'm not saying he's done well, but he's not been the disaster some are making out. It's a shame he blew that chance last night, because he made it himself, brilliantly. Had he stuck that away I think people's opinions would be very different today.

Gets himself into goal scoring positions at least unlike kramaric who's natural instinct seems to be to drop off to collect the ball outside the box.

Really because I saw Dodoo staying out on the wing last night when the ball was going into the box from the left. Granted he scored but after that he seemed almost to be actively avoiding getting in goal scoring positions. Plus he's a fvcking winger. What's Dodoo got to do with anything?

Really because I saw Dodoo staying out on the wing last night when the ball was going into the box from the left. Granted he scored but after that he seemed almost to be actively avoiding getting in goal scoring positions. Plus he's a fvcking winger. What's Dodoo got to do with anything?

Nothing. Just making the point that kramaric tends to drop off rather than make a move into the box, limiting the options for our wingers and midfielders.

People forget just how bad Jamie Vardy was in his first season in the Championship and plenty were calling for him to be out the door that summer.

Kramaric clearly has ability anyone with an eye for football will tell you that, he ghosted past Collins yesterday for that chance, yes the finish was poor but he's barely played this season and looks obviously short of confidence. His goal against QPR at the end of last season showed if he gets a chance he puts them away clinically.

He will come good.

Really because I saw Dodoo staying out on the wing last night when the ball was going into the box from the left. Granted he scored but after that he seemed almost to be actively avoiding getting in goal scoring positions.

On top of the goal he had two very good chance in and around the 6 yard box. One he stuck at collins I think which went for a corner, the other on the back post where he went with his right foot rather than his left (he's massively one footed).

People forget just how bad Jamie Vardy was in his first season in the Championship and plenty were calling for him to be out the door that summer.

Kramaric clearly has ability anyone with an eye for football will tell you that, he ghosted past Collins yesterday for that chance, yes the finish was poor but he's barely played this season and looks obviously short of confidence. His goal against QPR at the end of last season showed if he gets a chance he puts them away clinically.

He will come good.

It has nothing to do with Vardy or how good or bad he was. Vardy got ripped to shreds depite scoring 4 in his first nine and then playing with an injury. Kramaric has flattered to deceive yet people are so far up his bum it's laughable.

If his name was Peter Smith and we'd signed him from league two people would be ripping him to bits like they did Vardy. It's weird.

Edit: I don't want to come across anti him, or that I've written him off. I've not at all, I just don't see what he's done to get so much love.

It has nothing to do with Vardy or how good or bad he was. Vardy got ripped to shreds depite scoring 4 in his first nine and then playing with an injury. Kramaric has flattered to deceive yet people are so far up his bum it's laughable.

If his name was Peter Smith and we'd signed him from league two people would be ripping him to bits like they did Vardy. It's weird.

Vardy scored 5 goals in 29 games in his first season with us and was quite frankly dog-shit for vast parts of that season. Kramaric scored 3 in 15 last season and came in to a team that was struggling massively in their first season back at the top level, and was played as a lone striker in a hugely defensive 5-4-1 formation with no support. 

You may not like him, whatever, but to write him off when he's not even been at this club for a year is completely laughable. 

Vardy scored 5 goals in 29 games in his first season with us and was quite frankly dog-shit for vast parts of that season. Kramaric scored 3 in 15 last season and came in to a team that was struggling massively in their first season back at the top level, and was played as a lone striker in a hugely defensive 5-4-1 formation with no support. 

You may not like him, whatever, but to write him off when he's not even been at this club for a year is completely laughable. 

Could you let me know where I've written him off exactly?

It's mounting evidence though.

He has got excellent ability but he's hugely one footed, slow and relatively weak.

To succeed at PL level with those negatives is very difficult. He's obviously got something but I'd imagine most centre halves would relish playing him where Jamie Vardy would give any centre half in the world a tough 90 minutes.

Could you let me know where I've written him off exactly?

Comments like "I've not written him off completely but you can't excuse his poor performances", "hand on heart has he offered more than Nugent?". Clearly show you don't rate the lad. He's a much better player than David Nugent has ever been. He's highly rated in football as a whole and massively in Croatia for good reason, because he has the ability to be a special player but needs to find some consistency to his game and needs Ranieri to put his arm round him and build up his confidence.

Comments like "I've not written him off completely but you can't excuse his poor performances", "hand on heart has he offered more than Nugent?". Clearly show you don't rate the lad. He's a much better player than David Nugent has ever been. He's highly rated in football as a whole and massively in Croatia for good reason, because he has the ability to be a special player but needs to find some consistency to his game and needs Ranieri to put his arm round him and build up his confidence.

So me saying I've not written him off means I've written him off... what are you sniffing?

I don't care how much he's rated who by whom, he has done nothing to prove he has the ability to be a special player as it stands in a league much more demanding.

Again, you really need to read what's written. I've made it abundantly clear and stated on more than one occasion that I've not written him off, that I'm happy to give him time and that the biggest issue is more with people like you who are so far up his arse you can't see out.

Oh and the comment was "I've not written him off completely, but I'm also not going to make excuses for poor performance." Somewhat different.

So me saying I've not written him off means I've written him off... what are you sniffing?

I don't care how much he's rated who by whom, he has done nothing to prove he has the ability to be a special player as it stands in a league much more demanding.

Again, you really need to read what's written. I've made it abundantly clear and stated on more than one occasion that I've not written him off, that I'm happy to give him time and that the biggest issue is more with people like you who are so far up his arse you can't see out.

Oh and the comment was "I've not written him off completely, but I'm also not going to make excuses for poor performance." Somewhat different.

You said I've not written him off completely, so that means to some extent you've written him off.

The comment about Nugent and Kramaric, one is a regular in the Croatian national squad and even replaced the other at our club who's now been fobbed off to a lower level at Middlesbrough. Say's it all really.

You said I've not written him off completely, so that means to some extent you've written him off.

Errrr so I've not written him off then. But I'm going to be honest and say when he's been shit, he's been pretty shit so far. He's young, he has some skills, there is potential there... but he needs to start showing it.

The comment about Nugent and Kramaric, one is a regular in the Croatian national squad and even replaced the other at our club who's now been fobbed off to a lower level at Middlesbrough. Say's it all really.

So what so far has he offered that Nugent hasn't? Which was the original point. He's in the Croatia team based on scoring in a tin pot garbage league. So far his hit to miss ratio is rather Nugent like.

But hey, keep brown nosing him based on nothing much at all.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sU6195Uj7MQ

His performance Vs Arsenal ^

And people think hes not good enough lol. Idiots

one game 7 months ago...? 

he's getting worse not better, going further down the pecking order and looking less and less confident and interested in being here by the playing minute. what he did 7 months ago in a game we lost and could've taken something from if he could finish doesn't really matter, not cut it, anymore. 

i'm not sure why but everyone seems to love him. i like him and really hope he "comes good" but let's be honest, if nugent had put in even one of kram's rubbish games or missed just one of the 1000 chances kram has missed since he joined someone would probably have jumped the advertising boards and tried to kill him by now. 

much like inler he's getting away with it because he's some cool foreign buy supposedly linked to juve an chelsea when we got him, not signed on a free from portsmouth. 

I thought yesterday was the performance of someone who isn't enjoying their football at the moment. You can tell by his body language, especially when he was subbed, his confidence is pretty low.

The talent is there, his technique is lovely, but he needs some game time. Unfortunately he didn't do himself any favours yesterday, so that opportunity will be some way off.

A shame, because I do like him.

Archived