Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Kramaric

No, he definately has attempted to chip goalkeepers literally standing on the line.

There have also been chances to score where he hasn't thrown himself in - hull at home last year (I think) was one where of he'd lunged he could have got a goal.

When he was up front on his own he spent the whole time running around in midfield trying to pick up the ball leaving us with nobody up top. He is tactically unaware.

In the few games he was played by Pearson last season, he was often picked to play as a lone striker, a position he hadn`t played before in his career, and he also saw little or nothing of the ball, so often dropped deep to try and get involved.

He often lost the ball when he did get it, due to the lack of support, from what was essentially a negative formation at the time.

The guy needs pitch time, and a chance to play in his natural position, to gain some confidence, and then i think we will see the best of him.

At the moment however, he is behind Vardy, Okazaki and Ulloa, so it`s going to be tough him to make an impression.

Not fast, not big, not strong very predictable in what he's going to do. But he's very good when the balls at his feet is what I see every time I see him. I just can't see him ever getting a chance or a run of games all the other strikers offer more imo.

Not fast, not big, not strong very predictable in what he's going to do. But he's very good when the balls at his feet is what I see every time I see him. I just can't see him ever getting a chance or a run of games all the other strikers offer more imo.

Sounds a lot like Mahrez.

Vardy picks up nearly a yellow a game. Kram will get his chance.

Yeah. And Okazaki gets so banged up that injury always feels around the corner. Glad we didn't loan Kram out. He'll get his chance and hopefully takes it when he does.

Agreed

The talent is blatant but the way he plays I just don't see him being a lethal goalscorer. He plays to me more like someone who links up midfield and attack. He was practically a midfielder at times yesterday. He's a good player but I'll be impressed with double figures, let alone 20.

The talent is blatant but the way he plays I just don't see him being a lethal goalscorer. He plays to me more like someone who links up midfield and attack. He was practically a midfielder at times yesterday. He's a good player but I'll be impressed with double figures, let alone 20.

all beit a poorer league but how did he score so many in half a season last year then?

I said on deadline day he need a loan, preferably to somewhere like Celtic, shit league, he should bang the goals in in Sweaty Sockland if the hype surrounding him is true and boost his confidence.

I've got to say i've been disappointed with his situation, granted he hasn't been given too much of a chance but when he has he hasn't set the world alight given how highly he was spoke of and rated when we signed him, and he hasn't nailed a consistant start down either, now when I was moaning about certain players not getting chances last season I kept being told the management and staff see the players every day in training and obviously aren't do enough to be given a chance to start, so right back at you on that point.

I expected to see more from him this season, ok we're only 4 games into the season but I still expect to see more from him even at this stage.

I wouldn't sell him but i'd certainly loan him to a shit league where he can start consistantly and bang some goals in, but he needs to stand up and be counted otherwise his career is gonna go south after being talked up for big things.

Mahrez is 5"10 so he's not small and he's certainly not slow and he's a handful for most defenders, sounds nothing like mahrez!

Did you miss the part I highlighted or are you being obtuse?

I said on deadline day he need a loan, preferably to somewhere like Celtic, shit league, he should bang the goals in in Sweaty Sockland if the hype surrounding him is true and boost his confidence.

I've got to say i've been disappointed with his situation, granted he hasn't been given too much of a chance but when he has he hasn't set the world alight given how highly he was spoke of and rated when we signed him, and he hasn't nailed a consistant start down either, now when I was moaning about certain players not getting chances last season I kept being told the management and staff see the players every day in training and obviously aren't do enough to be given a chance to start, so right back at you on that point.

I expected to see more from him this season, ok we're only 4 games into the season but I still expect to see more from him even at this stage.

I wouldn't sell him but i'd certainly loan him to a shit league where he can start consistantly and bang some goals in, but he needs to stand up and be counted otherwise his career is gonna go south after being talked up for big things.

How will he come on if he's playing in a shit league? A challenge will develop him, going to someone like Celtic would be backwards.

How will he come on if he's playing in a shit league? A challenge will develop him, going to someone like Celtic would be backwards.

I'm talking purely for a confidence boost of scoring goals, given the talking up of him, the hype, he should do that in that shite league, other than that I agree with you.

I'm talking purely for a confidence boost of scoring goals, given the talking up of him, the hype, he should do that in that shite league, other than that I agree with you.

how about we give him the confidence boost of starting 5 games in a row, something he hasn't done here yet...

With every passing week, he seems more and more like a panic buy of epic proportions who will shortly be off-loaded to Hull for £3m. Two managers have quickly discarded him and when he has had a chance he just hasn't shown anywhere near enough. I'll now take a two-day holiday from FT whilst the Kramophiles vent their collective spleens. I may return wearing a false moustache and an outrageously large hat to see if a fatwa has been served upon me.

With every passing week, he seems more and more like a panic buy of epic proportions who will shortly be off-loaded to Hull for £3m. Two managers have quickly discarded him and when he has had a chance he just hasn't shown anywhere near enough. I'll now take a two-day holiday from FT whilst the Kramophiles vent their collective spleens. I may return wearing a false moustache and an outrageously large hat to see if a fatwa has been served upon me.

Ranieri hasn't discarded him and Pearson discarded Albrighton for most of last season ...

Let's try and get some perspective here, until we start losing games then Vardy and Shinji are going to be the first choice which might be frustrating for Kramaric and Ulloa but sadly that's how it is when you have a decent sized squad. What Ranieri needs to think about is how he involves his fringe players, Pearson was very good at using numerous strikers which may have kept them all relatively content but at times we we 3+ strikers on the pitch and little creativity to them which put pressure on both ends of the pitch and we suffered. Ranieri seems to be far more tactical and when we are leading with 60-70 mins gone he will look to close the game by replacing a striker or winger with another central midfielder. It can be frustrating when you you've 2 strikers whom both are quality, aren't getting any minutes but if the team are picking up points in this manner then surely that's the main priority?

Let's try and get some perspective here, until we start losing games then Vardy and Shinji are going to be the first choice which might be frustrating for Kramaric and Ulloa but sadly that's how it is when you have a decent sized squad. What Ranieri needs to think about is how he involves his fringe players, Pearson was very good at using numerous strikers which may have kept them all relatively content but at times we we 3+ strikers on the pitch and little creativity to them which put pressure on both ends of the pitch and we suffered. Ranieri seems to be far more tactical and when we are leading with 60-70 mins gone he will look to close the game by replacing a striker or winger with another central midfielder. It can be frustrating when you you've 2 strikers whom both are quality, aren't getting any minutes but if the team are picking up points in this manner then surely that's the main priority?

Exactly, people also forget, Ulloa last season was the fav striker and he is now also having to abide his time on the bench

Archived