Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stox259

Mahrez

very very sad  :cry:  :cry:

Whilst it's not good to hear, maybe it'll give him a kick up the arse.

Sit him out for a game or two, make him hungry to compete again whilst benefiting from a rest, we'll see him back to his best, hopefully.

Lots of comments about him costing us points, if it wasn't for his Goals and Assists we wouldn't even be talking about Europe, he is a victim of his own success, every player has a dip but for me he is a starter just because he has that little piece of magic in his locker.

Zero magic for the past 5/6 games... Huge downturn in form.. Including 2 missed penalties!

needs dropping, bench him, swap Albrighton and start Gray, taking Shinji off because Riyad wasn't defending properly is a joke

This all day. Mahrez has looked complacent for the last few games and Shinji is definitely on the up. Would love to see Gray given a league start, he'll be well up for it

Mahrez needs a match or two out of the squad, and prove his worth again. I'd also like to see Vardy used as an impact sub for the next couple of weeks - looked sharper today but still not as effective as early season

He is brilliant when he is full of confidence.  He is rubbish at penalties though and surely they have to be passed to someone else now.  Today, if the penalty went in, we would have been 2-0 up, he would have been full of confidence, Villa's team and fans would have their heads' down and we would have smashed them.  Instead, Mahrez passes the ball back to their keeper, Villa suddenly have a boost and Mahrez becomes anonymous.  

I have literally zero confidence in his penalties and I'm sure the rest of the team probably think he shouldn't take them.

When he missed today, I was so annoyed I actually wanted to sell him, but then thought that the penalty was so bad nobody would want to buy him!  He has literally wiped £10M off his value.

we cant drop him hes already sad he might get sadder :cry:

Use him in the cup match then drop him for the next league game .... And no pen taking cus if he misses another one someone will have to take his shoe laces out when he goes home at night.

Zero magic for the past 5/6 games... Huge downturn in form.. Including 2 missed penalties!

could argue the same about Vardy but I wouldn't drop him, you would not be able to argue with him being benched as football is about form and results but for me I would start him even at Spurs when he was really disappointing I get on the edge of my seat when he is on the ball. Grey and Dyer have perfect opportunity to stake a claim for Ryiads place on Wednesday night so we will see.

Don't want to see him dropped, but get him off the penalties. Vardy for me. I bet Fuchs is good at pennoes.

I've got a plan. One day at training all the first team squad takes about 10 penalties against Kasper with CR watching. Then, wait for it, CR and Kasper have a chat over a coffee and decide which player did best and he then takes the next penalty. Very high tech I know but perhaps worth a punt.

we cant drop him hes already sad he might get sadder :cry:

I am not a Leicester City fan but I have been watching lately. It is so refreshing to have new contenders in EPL. I think Mahrez undeniably exhibits rare talent and a great potential.   Mocking him on a day like this is doing the club a big disservice. The guy has a bright future for certain.

I am not a Leicester City fan but I have been watching lately. It is so refreshing to have new contenders in EPL. I think Mahrez undeniably exhibits rare talent and a great potential.   Mocking him on a day like this is doing the club a big disservice. The guy has a bright future for certain.

We're long suffering Leicester fans ... We're allowed to.

i am not mocking him i am sad that he is sad 

I've got a plan. One day at training all the first team squad takes about 10 penalties against Kasper with CR watching. Then, wait for it, CR and Kasper have a chat over a coffee and decide which player did best and he then takes the next penalty. Very high tech I know but perhaps worth a punt.

Just bring Inler on every time we get a penalty have you not saw him & Fuchs penalty challenge?

I am not a Leicester City fan but I have been watching lately. It is so refreshing to have new contenders in EPL. I think Mahrez undeniably exhibits rare talent and a great potential. Mocking him on a day like this is doing the club a big disservice. The guy has a bright future for certain.

Problem MIGHT be he is living that bright future while still in the past

The hear and now is what we care about

Archived