Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stox259

Mahrez

We are so dependent on him producing moments of magic for us. In a game like today, you would expect him to open up the Villa defense at least a few times, but he was so off colour, especially after that dreadful penalty. He should've had enough rest, so I'm wondering what gives....?

He did n't look his usual self at all right from kick off. None of his usual smiling which is a sign he's enjoying himself. Perhaps he's more of a confidence player that we think and that penalty miss at Spurs has broken the lad.

I posted other day about Mahrez and his head being turned , plenty disagreed , but it seems to me his focus on a summer move is tripping him up !

Keep playing like that and Manchester , london and Madrid won't be calling for you any time soon son !

he was poor versus Arsenal and was dropped for a game and a half and came back a different player, do the same again

Said this on the way home from the pub, needs to be dropped because he is not putting in the effort, just like before he was dropped earlier in the season.

This. But I hope that dropping him for a couple of games might jolt him back into form like earlier in the season.

Remember - form is temporary, class is permanent!

That's the Worry what's been class and what's been amazing form !

Next 4 months will tell us a great deal about this very talented young man

Aye drop him for the stoke and Liverpool game Imo.

Let him return for the Arsenal game, I bet we will see a different player.

Great shout

I posted other day about Mahrez and his head being turned , plenty disagreed , but it seems to me his focus on a summer move is tripping him up !

Keep playing like that and Manchester , london and Madrid won't be calling for you any time soon son !

I said the same thing and suggested it may have something to do with the transfer window opening.

Something is clearly troubling him. He's a shadow of his pre-christmas self.

United did buy fellaini so cant be so unsure lol

Needs a rest, drop him for a game or two.

Bring Gray in.

When he's been good i've praised him massively, but when he's bad i'm gonna criticise, pull your socks up lad! Although as i've said i'm putting it down to him needing a rest.

Archived