Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

The Politics Thread

45 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Yep he's Anti abortion, homophobic, a climate change denier not keen on women, foreigners or 'brown people'.

Sounds perfect for UKIP.

Damn, if you have said 'bigot' I would have won the leftist insult bingo :P

56 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Yep he's Anti abortion, homophobic, a climate change denier not keen on women, foreigners or 'brown people'.

Sounds perfect for UKIP.

Yeah but he's got a northern accent, which is all that really matters.

58 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Sounds perfect for UKIP.

You mean he's not a pro-abortion, rainbow flag waving, tree hugging, feminazi who wants to have a baby with a Syrian refugee? 

14 hours ago, Claridge said:

Give your 'normal' labour  voter someone to vote for at least.

Why the would Labour supporters not care about the right to an abortion? A lot of the traditional working class could face being fvcked without that surely?

And it's all well and good opposing micro-aggressions, the cis white patriarchy and other Uni-Marxist ideologies but there's a fair portion of UKIP who've been on record blaming weather on gays and other complete nonsense, it's not hard to believe that the next leader could be one of that bunch.

Surely most 'normal' Labour supporter would suggest that's a bit overkill?

So it transpires that Donald Trump is related to our very own King Richard III and is being invited over by the good people of Leicester to visit his grave ....       so all you peeps out there whinging about him becoming president ..   think on ...   he could have been our King !!!! ....    King Donald I from the house of Trumpton no less !       :o

21 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

So it transpires that Donald Trump is related to our very own King Richard III and is being invited over by the good people of Leicester to visit his grave ....       so all you peeps out there whinging about him becoming president ..   think on ...   he could have been our King !!!! ....    King Donald I from the house of Trumpton no less !       :o

Just imagine... He'd have grabbed Miss Lovelace by the pussy, deported Barney McGrew to Chigley and erected a wall to deter migrants from Camberwick Green...:o

On 28 November 2016 at 15:27, purpleronnie said:

Sounds perfect for UKIP.

And its only a matter of time until people on here are unhappy that he's being told he's racist because "he's entitled to freedom of speech" and that we are all "getting offended on behalf of other people" which is actually the only way that minority groups ever get heard if others stick up for them.

1 hour ago, Alf Bentley said:

Just imagine... He'd have grabbed Miss Lovelace by the pussy, deported Barney McGrew to Chigley and erected a wall to deter migrants from Camberwick Green...:o

And then been lynched in Nelson Mandela Park shortly afterward.

2 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

And its only a matter of time until people on here are unhappy that he's being told he's racist because "he's entitled to freedom of speech" and that we are all "getting offended on behalf of other people" which is actually the only way that minority groups ever get heard if others stick up for them.

I ignored it because I assumed it was the usual hyperbole. Is there any proof that he's not keen on women, foreigners or brown people?

59 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I ignored it because I assumed it was the usual hyperbole. Is there any proof that he's not keen on women, foreigners or brown people?

All I can find is he was for a burka ban (racist obviously), was keen on NHS privatisation (the monster) and said abortion cut off should be 12 weeks.

Yeah, I'm predisposed to think the guy is a cvnt but I'd like to see more policy evidence before deciding.

Mind you, from what Strokes has said above he's not overly keen on freedom of non violent religious expression, a single payer healthcare service like everywhere else in the OECD bar the USA has or the right to bodily autonomy in specific cases...so he does tick a few of the American style fundy boxes.

On 29/11/2016 at 12:47, Finnaldo said:

Why the would Labour supporters not care about the right to an abortion? A lot of the traditional working class could face being fvcked without that surely?

And it's all well and good opposing micro-aggressions, the cis white patriarchy and other Uni-Marxist ideologies but there's a fair portion of UKIP who've been on record blaming weather on gays and other complete nonsense, it's not hard to believe that the next leader could be one of that bunch.

Surely most 'normal' Labour supporter would suggest that's a bit overkill?

Overkill when put like that,but i don,t think a lot of labour or tory voters could care less about gay rights,racism,climate change etc...

Its immigration,Europe and the economy,things Corbyn and his mob can't articulate to their old supporter base.

1 hour ago, Claridge said:

Overkill when put like that,but i don,t think a lot of labour or tory voters could care less about gay rights,racism,climate change etc...

Its immigration,Europe and the economy,things Corbyn and his mob can't articulate to their old supporter base.

Similar effect with Trump in the US. Too many people consider important issues abstract. Up until the point they become very real.

17 hours ago, Claridge said:

I can sort of see where you're coming from but at the same time dropping gay rights and racism could potentially impact in the few safe seats they have left in London and other inner city areas. 

Again I half agree with you on the second half, Corbyn does in my opinion have some decent points in the economy/infrastructure but some of the precarious positions he's put himself in on some issues has gave the Daily Mail et al a field day. He'll struggle to ever get his economic points across with his current frontbench.

Archived