Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheMightySystem

Manchester United Home. Match Day Thread

How many more excuses will he get??

Get ulloa on NOW.

It's not Okazaki's fault he's on Schweinsteiger at corners, we set up for them all wrong. Simpson on Rondon at WBA to name another off the top of my head. It's something as a team we need to sort, and blaming a short player being up on one much taller is poor form.

It's not Okazaki's fault he's on Schweinsteiger at corners, we set up for them all wrong. Simpson on Rondon at WBA to name another off the top of my head. It's something as a team we need to sort, and blaming a short player being up on one much taller is poor form.

We are marking like that because we have no other choice.

Arent the only players in our starting XI that are over 6ft our back 4?

An outstanding first half performance however I fear we are significant underdogs in the second half now.  Manchester United have been given a get out of jail free card by a player who is absolutely miles off Premier League level (Okazaki).  They will be well up for the second half so we need an early goal to turn the momentum around IMO.

Fuming about that equaliser, we've let them back into the game when they were posing absolutely no attacking threat.

Can we just get rid of set pieces in football all together? We drop so many points from set pieces, when will we learn?

Same such a shitty gialnti let in, I don't see the value of sinji

To be fair Okazaki is a bit of a liability, he works his socks off but so would I if I was on the pitch. Apart from that he offers naff all. When he is in possession I know he is going to fall over or get pushed off the ball with ease so I sit down as I know the attack will come to nothing. He does this time after time and he still gets selected match after match. If I was Leo Ulloa I'd be offended.

Archived