Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Kramaric on loan to Hoffenheim

So we're officially saying he's single handedly kept the Hoff up this season!?

That's Julian Nagelsmann. Since the 28 year-old was appointed only Bayern and Dortmund picked up more points than Hoffenheim. 17 points in 9 matches so far. :worship:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hk94FOUg5A4

Kramaric highlights vs Darmstadt

Looks pretty sharp. Shame he wont be here next season.

You seem so certain about this?

He has a tendency of saying that about all our (foreign) fringe players or the ones out on loan. Don't know why - just a hunch...

It's getting a bit repetitive.

I'm watching this thinking somethings not right. He holds on to the ball when he should be passing it much earlier.. maybe that can be coached out of him?

Cant agree more still not up prem standerd at the moment, and his shooting aint there just yet imo. Not all doom n gloom still got time i would not sell just another season on loan maybe

I'm watching this thinking somethings not right. He holds on to the ball when he should be passing it much earlier.. maybe that can be coached out of him?

Yeah first thing I thought as well. Holding onto the ball for far too long, passing it behind people when he finally does shift it on, etc.

That's Julian Nagelsmann. Since the 28 year-old was appointed only Bayern and Dortmund picked up more points than Hoffenheim. 17 points in 9 matches so far. :worship:

Yeah, but Kramarić either scored or completely created most of the goals. The club has no creative midfield so everything is done by him :) .

Don't think he's at his best. I remember him being more clinical.

As for the not passing... It's hard for him to pass when he knows the other players are useless and will blow it lol .

Or maybe it's because he barely played in a season so eager to get the ball and play...

Can't help but feel he's got something to offer us.

He does hold on to the ball too long though.

Probably why Claudio didn't think he'd suit our current style of play?

Probably why Claudio didn't think he'd suit our current style of play?

I'd imagine so. Although hard to learn/adjust to the pace of the league without playing (not that he should be, in hindsight). I wonder if CR has made his mind up on him regardless of how he does in Germany...

he would be a good sub coming from bench when we need dribblers we have mahrez and albrigton a bit definetly better than gray for now

Not sure he is actually. I thought Gray did an excellent job after coming on against Southampton.

Not sure he is actually. I thought Gray did an excellent job after coming on against Southampton.

he wasted the time very well but other players could done that but who can dribble like kramaric in the team ? mahrez and bit of a albirghton but thats all we should keept him as a sub and we should play him when we needed goals we dont have good subs for attack only ulloa and hes not that good at dribbling 

he wasted the time very well but other players could done that but who can dribble like kramaric in the team ? mahrez and bit of a albirghton but thats all we should keept him as a sub and we should play him when we needed goals we dont have good subs for attack only ulloa and hes not that good at dribbling

Not quite sure on your obsession with dribbling here but Gray is, imo, pretty much as good at it as Kram.

I am a big fan of Kramaric but when we are defending a lead I would far prefer to see Ulloa and Gray emerging from the dugout than him.

Are you on drugs? Grays dribbling is his best attribute, he's a far better prospect than kramaric.

Archived